Need an application that will record video when sound is present (simple DVR)
- Could be no visual interface (settings can be set via terminal or app)
- app should start when smartphone get booted (app can be as a launcher)
- when sound amplitude changes (sound is present) it should start a video recording for 30 seconds
- audio sound should be recorded without loss (recording start immideately and all data from buffer should be saved)
- if during a recording period sound become present again - timer should be reset and recording should continued for another 30 second
- after recording is complete files should be uploaded to FTP server
- filename should contain time when recording was made
- text file should be made and uploaded to FTP if data from proximity sensor got changed
- should provide source code with final work
Example how app should work: silence, no recording, app listen to microphon for any changes in amplitude. If sound become present, app immediately start recording audio + video. Once sound disappered it should contnue recording for 30 seconds. If during that period sound become present again, timer has to be reset and recording should continue for another 30 seconds once signal is lost. Maximum length of video file is 3 minutes, otherwise new file get created. Once recording finished all file should upload to FTP server. Also if proximity value changes app should create text file with time in name and uload to FTP as well. Also verification of video and audio file should be made that those uploaded to server, otherwise repeat uploading process.
Should be pretty simple DVR for use with smartphone.
31 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 355 $ pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks