I need a SIP client for iOS, which is based on PJSIP library with minimal UI features.
- Should receive calls even if the user presses the home button
- Dial numbers and manage to talk with G729 codec
- Receive calls
- Forward calls
- Start teleconference
It needs couple of screens;
1) Login screen;
- it will include simple logo space, username and password and login button.
2) Dial screen;
- it will include a dial pad
3) Call screen;
- We should see who we are calling
- Transfer and Conference buttons
4) Receiving call screen;
- When the user receives a call there will be two buttons; answer or reject.
27 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 643 $ pour ce travail
Hi, i have read your complete project details , and I can develop very good app for calling feature as you require. Please contact me so that we can discuss further. Thanks, Swapnil chouhan
Hello, Hope you are doing great. I understand your requirement. we have worked many project like that . Please come to discuss with us. Thank you Viral rathos