We have an app we developed for visually disabled people who need high contrast colors in order to read. It was originally developed for iOS 5, and needs to be updated.
We need the following in 2 parts:
- Update any 32-bit code to 64-bit.
- Convert code to latest Swift syntax.
- Update any unsupported or deprecated code.
- Update dependencies, and remove any that are outdated or unneeded.
- Fix any bugs, memory leaks, errors, warnings, etc. that result from the updates.
- Make sure the app builds with a Deployment Target of 9.0 for iPhone and iPad without any errors, warnings, or issues.
Change the main menu page to look like a standard iOS settings menu.
Include the following-
- The camera light toggle switch
- A sub-menu for the user guide
- A sub-menu for an "about us" page (don't worry about any text content for this sub-menu, we'll add it later)
Once your work is submitted, we will review the code to make sure everything is completed as requested and then we will release payment within 24 hours. We do request that you sign an NDA for this project.
If we like your work, we may request that you make additional improvements to the app in the near future.
Update to Part 2
Make sure to also include the start button
15 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 642 $ pour ce travail
Hello How are you? I understand your requirement. I can fix your bug in 24 hrs. Let;s start ASAP. Please check my profile. I fixed latest project in a day. Thanks. Gong
Hi, i hope you doing very well. My name is Waseem and i have extensive knowledge of ios apps. I would really feel lucky if i can get a chance to work on this app. Regards