Timeframe: App has to be on the stores by October 15th.
App has to have the below three things:
1) Event contents/Pictures/Show details/VIP information/Timings/Venue etc. (visual design will be given to you)
2) RSVP / Guest registration information:
a) Once the app is downloaded before the event, the user should be able to register as a new user or using his Facebook or Google ID
- the registered guest names need to be stored in a database on the back end
- The registered user can RSVP for the event using the app
- A backend db stores the guest and RSVP information
- When the guest arrives at the event, he has to just say his/her name at the registration desk to enter the event.
- A simple backend interface has only one control - if guest who did RSVP arrived or not (event check in)
b) Guest who has not registered prior to the event but wants to enter or register at the venue by downloading the app or
- a simple web interface which we can keep open on a laptop. Thus the new user can enter by registering at the desk. Data needs to be stored at the back end.
3) Guest Voting for the contestants;
a) Designers profile and 1 to 5 rating during the event that needs to be captured and stored in a database.
b) Models profile and 1 to 5 rating during the event that needs to be captured and stored in a database.