I need the development of a simple app with this information.
*The app needs to create projects and asign widgets to them
*Projects have a name and a collection of widgets
*Widgets have a name and an image. Both must be set up vía database.
*The list of available widgets must be retrived from the server
*Projects and widgets assigned to them must be saved and retrived from the server
*Widgets can be removed from a project, so a button must be added
*Projects can be deleted through the configuration panel
*Project name can be changed on the configuration screen
*Login is not required for now, so you can identify different users by a designed user ID
*The app must connect to the server to retrive and save all information
- "+" Button leads to new project screen. By default the name of the project is "Project"
- Left "burguer" menu shows menu (Screen 2)
- Clicking on a project name loads the information related to that project. It's Screen 3 but with content.
- Projects button leads to Project List / Home
- The rest of the buttons must exist but don't need behaviour
- It shows the list of widgets assigned to that project. The list must include the image and the title of the widget. If the project is new no widgets will appear
- If you click on add you will be taken to Screen 4
- By clicking on the tabs you move to screens 5 and 6
- The list of available widgets must be retrived from server, which are for now an image and a title
- By clicking on them you will add it to the project, so you will be taken to Screen 3, now seeing the added widget showed in the list.
- Widget name and image are simple added from server, no modifications are done except manually via database
- It allows you to change Project name and delete it
- Before deleting it an alert should appear. If it is confirmed the project should be removed from server
- This screen does not do anything for now
This is an invision workflow so you can understand what I need [url removed, login to view]
The screens and workflow is based on [url removed, login to view] app, so you can download it and take a look in your cellphone. Screens of the project are also attached
*Ionic (latest version) using the default theme for now. No design needed.
*NodeJS framework for the server, the used technologies must be described
*MongoDB for the database
Hi client, how are you today? With over 4 years experience in Ionic, it's so easy to me. I can complete your project within 2 days perfectly. Please contact me and discuss further and more detail. Best wishes. K Plus
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $198 pour ce travail
Dear Client, Our team is always seek to give you quality work and customer satisfaction through service excellence. That's why our clients choose us again for next work. Kindly have a look at our freelancer port Plus
Hi employer. We're from vietnam with special skills on this field of work. I’ve been reading your description carefully and interested in solving. We’re always ready to discuss. Thanks for reading our proposal. Plus
Hello, We can help you with development of simple application using specified technologies . I have gone through the project description and we can easily help you with the project. We have developed asset mana Plus
Hi I am a full stack developer having experience in ionic frameowrk and node js. I will manage all with backend and front as well. Please let me Know the designs. Thanks
Okay sir , will develop this app as per functional requirements on top of ionic 3 through Nodejs and mongoDB . Thanks and regards .
Hello Pedro, I would like to work on your project. I have developed some Ionic apps since then (see git [login to view URL]✓&tab=repositories&q=ionic), and I have used nodejs ad db/Server for other pr Plus
Hello There, Glad to review your requirement. Let me share our experience developing IONIC based Application, below are the detais: An app to create awareness among the users about consumption of water and carb Plus
Hi. I have 7+ years of experience in Mobile (iOS/Android) app development and 6+ year Exp in Web development(PHP,Mageto .NET, JAVA,HTML). I can use Native/Xamarin/Ionic/PhoneGap for mobile development. Can we discus Plus