The attached app is a Xamarin Forms app, which needs to be modified.
Currently when the app loads up there is a button called “Go To Drawing Page”. When this button is clicked a new form called “Second” is loaded. This page allows the user to draw lines based on first touch then second touch. Both the touch events and drawing code is written in Android.
The drawing code should be moved to the Xamarin Forms pcl portable project.
The touch events in android will need to use a Dependency service to pass the touch coordinates back to the pcl drawing project and use the skiasharp graphics library.
Why I am unable to make this modification myself?
Xamarin Forms do not provide any touch events. This means the touch events must be written in native android project code and pass an event back telling the portable project where was touched.
Restrictions and further requirements defined
1. Only native code needs to be written for android and pcl projects. I will add IOS and Windows Phone logic myself later. However the “DrawingApp (Portable)” and “[url removed, login to view]” projects both need to compile.
2. Drawing code is to remain in the “DrawingApp (Portable)” project.
3. 3rd Party event libraries such as MrGesture are not to be used.
4. Drawing the red line should still work in the following way. The user can simply touch the screen twice (one after the other). The first touch will indicate the start of the line and the second touch will indicate the end of the line.
5. If drawing code is not in the portable project no payment will be made.
6. The drawing code must use skiasharp to draw.
7. Source code is to be provided before payment to be reviewed.
8. All requirements are to be met or no payment will be made.