Please see project requirements below:
Android smartphone with 3g (or better) service (only Android, NOT iPhone)
An application that can connect and read and update 1-2 microsoft sql tables from a database on the internet.
User would start application and:
1. select a route (8-10 routes to choose from) (maybe a dropdown) from an existing table
2. select a customer (5 to 40 range roughly) (also maybe a dropdown..open to suggestions) from an existing table
3. select Find Lost Items (normally a list of 1-20 tags)
device gets populated with tag item list from an existing table online (second option would be just an open scan...where a list of all items actively tagged is loaded into application and the device just shows tags it finds. )
4. Scanning for tags for start then, or there could be a start and stop scan button.
As items found, something happens to onscreen list to show they were found (color change, number, something) and table from which item was read from... a field gets updated to show item found.
Client ALREADY has hardware scanner device. You can read more details about hardware scanner device here:
[url removed, login to view]
Please bid ONLY:
1. If you understand project 100%
2. Have reviewed all project notes + reviewed provided website and read about hardware device
3. Provide knowledge/ work experience related to this
4. Do not copy/ paste same generic replies, PLEASE READ and reply accordingly
Thank you and I look forward to your bids.
37 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1722 pour ce travail
I have one question. No3. you said about the Lost items. What does that mean? beside that. all clear now. BTW, I am senior android developer with 8 years of experiences . --David
Excellent experts here. Please let me know you will provide the hardware device ? we are ready to start the work. Looking for your reply, Thanks.