We’re looking for someone to build a piece of software / code that allows a user to take a photo on their Android device and validate that the image is probably a South African ID Book or ID Smartcard. Specifically:
1. Validate to a high level of confidence that the image is an ID card.
2. Recognise the ID number and extract that into an input field for an app
3. Reject images that don’t seem to be ID cards / ID books.
4. Only allows for a new picture to be taken and prevents uploading of images from the phone.
5. Embed the image with location data of where it was taken.
6. Allow for location data to be extracted from the image.
The solution must work on all android phones and use the existing camera functionality.
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 911 $ pour ce travail
hello hope you are doing great we have checked your requirement. we are ready to develop the application. please come t discuss best regards jemil rathod conception i
We're going to need OCR and all those good stuff. I'm also going to need to get samples if you are interested in my bid, and maybe a small initial milestone for me to have confidence. Message me if you're interested.
Hi, I am extremely experienced in face and image recognization development. I have been developing iOS and Android apps for over 6 years. Please let me contact with you. Regards. Carl.