The idea is a way to ping someone like the Find my Phone app does
You authorize certain users in your contact list. If they send you a text message with the word #Urgent, your phone will make a sound, even if it is on silent. So if you are asleep and need to be somewhere or if someone you have authorized REALLY needs to get in touch with you and you aren't answering.
The other user doesn't need to have the app, just be authorized by you in your Ping app on your phone and send you the text message with the "Urgent" or #Urgent text in it.
1. Onboard the user with welcome screens
2. Choose contacts from iPhone contacts already in phone database that are then authorized to Ping user's phone.
3. Ability to read incoming text messages and search for "Urgent" in the text to Ping the phone.
4. Ability to force a silent phone to make sound while app is running in background
5. In app purchase: Free version only allows 1 or 2 authorized contacts, more than that is an upgrade for $0.99
6. Set default sound and set volume to high for Ping alerts
Here is a link to my mock up (design and functions will not change much from this): [url removed, login to view]
I have all assets and icons available. Can be done in Swift of Objective C