This game is like any traditional pairing mobile games [url removed, login to view]
But instead of pictures, player have to match numbers and for development please consider following.
1. First level starts with 2 pairs, and each next level adds one extra pair. So basically, level 1 = 2 pairs, level 2 = 3pairs, level 3 = 4 pairs and goes on.
2. Each level gets new set of numbers. To keep the development easy, just keep incrementing the number. For example,
- For level 1: use number 1 and 2
- For level 2: use 3, 4 and 5.
- For Level 3: use 6, 7, 8 and 9
3. While displaying numbers it can be just that number or it can be addition of 2 numbers equals to the number. For example, in level 2, for the number 5, you can,
- just display 5
- or display 4+1
- or display 3+2
- or display 1+4 etc
4. If number of boxes displayed grows more than the screen height or width, player should be able to scroll horizontally or vertically.
5. Player should be able to re play any level already played.
6. Add 1 point for each match and add 10 points for each completed level.
39 freelance font une offre moyenne de $299 pour ce travail
Hi Unity is one of my top skills for game development. I want to discuss more details over chat. regards Relevant Skills and Experience Unity 3d, game development Proposed Milestones $155 USD - milestone