Hello fellow Dev. I'm a skilled iOS/Mac developer and UI designer.
Please do not bid for this project if you are not very comfortable with OpenCV. I am looking for a self-driven, objective C programmer to make an iPhone/iPad universal app who is very comfortable with OpenCV. I have a streamlined interface for an app that uses your camera to "scan" documents. Examples of OpenCV in your portfolio is a major plus. You also must be good at responding within hours of an email being sent. I will be sending you a test core image project with a bug in it. For someone comfortable with core image and Objective C, it’s an easy fix. Once fixed, you will be taken into consideration with priority. More details on the app:
Use case: Student (user) wants to scan multiple pages in their textbook.
• User opens app and immediately the camera is loaded. User can take a picture of the textbook and immediately take another picture of another page or can “continue” with only one picture taken. Think of each picture like a page in a pdf document - user can take multiple photos of different pages to create one pdf document. If the photo was already taken prior to opening the app, user can add a photo from their photo library.
• While in camera mode - app auto detects corners and displays a transparent box over the live camera to show where the auto detectors plan to crop the photo. Once the photo(s) taken, app will transform image upright (see attachment).
• User can then post process photo(s) even further by dragging buttons to fine tuning the auto detected corners. When user is dragging to select the corners of the pictured document, a magnifying glass shows the photo zoomed into the corner selected so the user knows exactly where the corner is (see attachment).
• In addition to fine-tuning the crop, user can add monochrome or “scan” look like effects to the image - or just leave it colored. They can also adjust the brightness and contrast manually and rotate the entire image 90 degrees at a time.
• Once the user is satisfied with their edit, a “save” button saves the photo to the apps own photo library view and asks the user to name the picture taken - the app auto names the photo the current date and time.
• App can sync all photos taken with iCloud (meaning this apps own part of iCloud - doesn’t auto add photo to iCloud library)
• The photo view displays all pictured documents. User can scroll through all their pictured documents.
• User can search, organize by date taken, or organize manually. Can also create a “new folder” with button (exported/shared folders can turn into one multi-page pdf or separate jpgs).
• Users can also drag photos in any order or even drag on top of another photo to create a folder. If the user clicks the folder, they can edit and drag to change the order of the pictures, edit the name of each document, remove a document from the folder, or delete the document. Users cannot have folders within folders.
• When dragging a photo (sharing options are shown and user can release on top of a sharing option to quickly share) —— app is extremely fluid and fast.
• If the user clicks a photo - it displays in full screen. An Edit button lets the user edit the photo (for example - crop again or add color effect from above), and a share button gives the users the ability to share the photo(s) in a number of ways including:
• Send to photos (pdf or jpg)
• Email (as pdf or jpg)
• google drive
The UI for the app has already been created in photoshop. Design with pixel level detail is very important.
• Code must be written in Objective C
• Code must be clear with comments in English
• No hard coded strings: Separate for localizing
• Final delivered asset is an Xcode project file with the entire app functioning with no warnings or errors. All code CANNOT be reused for another project and 100% ownership is transferred to me once the payment has been made.
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4968 pour ce travail
Hi, This is Gaurav, Writing on behalf of Team Sphinx. We are one of the rapidly growing Mobile App Development Company based out of New Jersey,USA & Pune,India. We have developed more than 200+ iPhone and And Plus
Hi Thanks for your valuable time. :-) Just reply with 'Yes' and We will come up with a. Detail project plan with our comments/queries. b. Best-feasible-real COST & TIMELINE Latest Apps : [login to view URL] Plus
Excellent experts here. We have much experience developer to complete your project as per your description. Looking for your reply. Thanks.
Hello Sir, First of all, we would like to tell you how we will initialize the project with you. According to your project description, our team would like to discuss with you, to get more understanding of the p Plus
Thank you for reading our project proposal, ———————————————————————— Project Title- -Open CV Camera Application Development. ==Scope -Camera integration -Text reader -Pdf reader -Photo processing -Croping Plus
Hello, sir I’m an iOS expert who is from china. I can manage android, windows, web applications and support also. I have been on this field for more than 7 years and got many good experiences, various high skills. Plus
Hello Greetings! I hope you are doing great. Introduction: I would like to introduce Ourselves as leading IT company providing best solutions to our offshore clients from more than 10 years at much affordaable prr Plus
Hi sir, I read your job posting carefully and feel very confident in it. In My skills include web service integrating, mobile app development (iOS, Android) by using Objective-C/Swift/Java. I have some questions re Plus
I would like to apply this job, My experience of 8+ years in iPhone/iPad , Android ,BB and Windows Phone apps development and my implementation power keeps me one step ahead for working with any mobile based applicatio Plus
Hello, I have 5 years of experienced on mobile application and development web services I have gone through your project requirement specification and as per my previous experience with this I am capable to do th Plus
Hi,How are you? I am very interested in your project. I've rich experience of mobile application over 6 years. I will give you PERFECT result in short period to you. Also As you can see my profile is 100% ontime,co Plus
Hello I am mobile and web expert. I have rich experience with mobile(Iphone&Android) and web(Web Site&Backend) project for several years. I can start your project immediately, and try to sync timezone with cli Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for posting a project. We have experience of 5 Years in IT(Software) field and our expertise is in iOS, Android and Website Development. I have read and reviewed your project details and We Plus
Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement and I have great experience in handling -Native: iOS, Android (Objective-C, Swift, Java), PhoneGap, JNI, NDK (C/C++),Cocoa, Cocos2d game engine, OpenGLES, Plus
Hi, Greetings of the day , I read your job post and willing to work on that project. I promise you to give best of my services and make your project complete before the time . Please review some of my recent wo Plus
Hello. Thanks for your kindly description. I don't fake my bid. I 've carefully read your description and apply to you. I have 6+ years of rich experience in android and iPhone app development. I understand the c Plus