Hello fellow Dev. I'm a skilled iOS/Mac developer and UI designer.
Please do not bid for this project if you are not very comfortable with OpenCV. I am looking for a self-driven, objective C programmer to make an iPhone/iPad universal app who is very comfortable with OpenCV. I have a streamlined interface for an app that uses your camera to "scan" documents. Examples of OpenCV in your portfolio is a major plus. You also must be good at responding within hours of an email being sent. I will be sending you a test core image project with a bug in it. For someone comfortable with core image and Objective C, it’s an easy fix. Once fixed, you will be taken into consideration with priority. More details on the app:
Use case: Student (user) wants to scan multiple pages in their textbook.
• User opens app and immediately the camera is loaded. User can take a picture of the textbook and immediately take another picture of another page or can “continue” with only one picture taken. Think of each picture like a page in a pdf document - user can take multiple photos of different pages to create one pdf document. If the photo was already taken prior to opening the app, user can add a photo from their photo library.
• While in camera mode - app auto detects corners and displays a transparent box over the live camera to show where the auto detectors plan to crop the photo. Once the photo(s) taken, app will transform image upright (see attachment).
• User can then post process photo(s) even further by dragging buttons to fine tuning the auto detected corners. When user is dragging to select the corners of the pictured document, a magnifying glass shows the photo zoomed into the corner selected so the user knows exactly where the corner is (see attachment).
• In addition to fine-tuning the crop, user can add monochrome or “scan” look like effects to the image - or just leave it colored. They can also adjust the brightness and contrast manually and rotate the entire image 90 degrees at a time.
• Once the user is satisfied with their edit, a “save” button saves the photo to the apps own photo library view and asks the user to name the picture taken - the app auto names the photo the current date and time.
• App can sync all photos taken with iCloud (meaning this apps own part of iCloud - doesn’t auto add photo to iCloud library)
• The photo view displays all pictured documents. User can scroll through all their pictured documents.
• User can search, organize by date taken, or organize manually. Can also create a “new folder” with button (exported/shared folders can turn into one multi-page pdf or separate jpgs).
• Users can also drag photos in any order or even drag on top of another photo to create a folder. If the user clicks the folder, they can edit and drag to change the order of the pictures, edit the name of each document, remove a document from the folder, or delete the document. Users cannot have folders within folders.
• When dragging a photo (sharing options are shown and user can release on top of a sharing option to quickly share) —— app is extremely fluid and fast.
• If the user clicks a photo - it displays in full screen. An Edit button lets the user edit the photo (for example - crop again or add color effect from above), and a share button gives the users the ability to share the photo(s) in a number of ways including:
• Send to photos (pdf or jpg)
• Email (as pdf or jpg)
• google drive
The UI for the app has already been created in photoshop. Design with pixel level detail is very important.
• Code must be written in Objective C
• Code must be clear with comments in English
• No hard coded strings: Separate for localizing
• Final delivered asset is an Xcode project file with the entire app functioning with no warnings or errors. All code CANNOT be reused for another project and 100% ownership is transferred to me once the payment has been made.
23 freelance font une offre moyenne de $5071 pour ce travail
Hi, This is Gaurav, Writing on behalf of Team Sphinx. We are one of the rapidly growing Mobile App Development Company based out of New Jersey,USA & Pune,India. We have developed more than 200+ iPhone and And Plus
Hi. My name is Chan. I am an expert iOS developer - I have over five years of iOS,Android development experience and have published over 30 apps. Please take a look at my freelancer profile for an accurate assessmen Plus
Hi Thanks for your valuable time. :-) Just reply with 'Yes' and We will come up with a. Detail project plan with our comments/queries. b. Best-feasible-real COST & TIMELINE Latest Apps : [login to view URL] Plus
Greetings, I have read Project Description & understood the requirements of your project, technically there are no hurdles/issues, in fact one of my team can immediately start this project but my main concern is tha Plus
Hello, We are one of the hottest Mobile App Development venture established in India with global presence & clients across the globe. We have a pool of 100+ experienced professionals. We are recognized as top 1000 com Plus
Hello Sir, First of all, we would like to tell you how we will initialize the project with you. According to your project description, our team would like to discuss with you, to get more understanding of the p Plus
Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement and I have great experience in handling -Native: iOS, Android (Objective-C, Swift, Java), PhoneGap, JNI, NDK (C/C++),Cocoa, Cocos2d game engine, OpenGLES, c Plus
Hi, Greetings of the day , I read your job post and willing to work on that project. I promise you to give best of my services and make your project complete before the time . Please review some of my recent wo Plus
Hello, Hope this message finds you in good health. CDN Solutions group is an ISO 9001-2008 certified CRISIL rated and STPI registered IT Service Provider Company. We are into 16th year since our inception. C Plus
Hello Greetings! I hope you are doing great. Introduction: I would like to introduce Ourselves as leading IT company providing best solutions to our offshore clients from more than 10 years at much affordaable prr Plus
Hello , I have seen that you wants to make on IOS and Android base Apps development and i have 5+ Years good experience on Apps development . I have good team and already completed Taxi,tracking,social,chat base ap Plus
I've read your description very very carefully. I can send you my using opencv project right now. I hope to work with you. Of course it's my hope, but And I am sure I can definitely help you. Looking forward to h Plus
Hello I have been working on mobile application field for more than 5 years. Meanwhile, I have done many iOS/Android projects and they are on the app store and google play now. All of the apps I've created are ver Plus
hi sir I’m a full time developer in freelancer.com. I read your specification in fully. your project description is very suit for my skills. I can finish this project in a short time. If u hire me I can provide a g Plus
I offer a free test of work consisting in a small task related to the work to probe my trustabiity and my quality. Thanks for this offer, after reading it I really think we are the proper team for the work, as you can Plus
Hello, I read your requirement and understand [login to view URL] are experience IOS and Android App and Game [login to view URL] have 5+ year [login to view URL] these [login to view URL] quote and time is placeholder,its change as per [login to view URL] sk-y-pe Plus
Hello, Greetings From MobiFlyers! Thank you for reading our project proposal. ——————————————————————— Please communicate with us to discuss the complete SCOPE and IDEAS. Looking forward for your positive response Plus