Hello fellow Dev. I'm a skilled iOS/Mac developer and UI designer.
Please do not bid for this project if you are not very comfortable with OpenCV. I am looking for a self-driven, objective C programmer to make an iPhone/iPad universal app who is very comfortable with OpenCV. I have a streamlined interface for an app that uses your camera to "scan" documents. Examples of OpenCV in your portfolio is a major plus. You also must be good at responding within hours of an email being sent. I will be sending you a test core image project with a bug in it. For someone comfortable with core image and Objective C, it’s an easy fix. Once fixed, you will be taken into consideration with priority. More details on the app:
Use case: Student (user) wants to scan multiple pages in their textbook.
• User opens app and immediately the camera is loaded. User can take a picture of the textbook and immediately take another picture of another page or can “continue” with only one picture taken. Think of each picture like a page in a pdf document - user can take multiple photos of different pages to create one pdf document. If the photo was already taken prior to opening the app, user can add a photo from their photo library.
• While in camera mode - app auto detects corners and displays a transparent box over the live camera to show where the auto detectors plan to crop the photo. Once the photo(s) taken, app will transform image upright (see attachment).
• User can then post process photo(s) even further by dragging buttons to fine tuning the auto detected corners. When user is dragging to select the corners of the pictured document, a magnifying glass shows the photo zoomed into the corner selected so the user knows exactly where the corner is (see attachment).
• In addition to fine-tuning the crop, user can add monochrome or “scan” look like effects to the image - or just leave it colored. They can also adjust the brightness and contrast manually and rotate the entire image 90 degrees at a time.
• Once the user is satisfied with their edit, a “save” button saves the photo to the apps own photo library view and asks the user to name the picture taken - the app auto names the photo the current date and time.
• App can sync all photos taken with iCloud (meaning this apps own part of iCloud - doesn’t auto add photo to iCloud library)
• The photo view displays all pictured documents. User can scroll through all their pictured documents.
• User can search, organize by date taken, or organize manually. Can also create a “new folder” with button (exported/shared folders can turn into one multi-page pdf or separate jpgs).
• Users can also drag photos in any order or even drag on top of another photo to create a folder. If the user clicks the folder, they can edit and drag to change the order of the pictures, edit the name of each document, remove a document from the folder, or delete the document. Users cannot have folders within folders.
• When dragging a photo (sharing options are shown and user can release on top of a sharing option to quickly share) —— app is extremely fluid and fast.
• If the user clicks a photo - it displays in full screen. An Edit button lets the user edit the photo (for example - crop again or add color effect from above), and a share button gives the users the ability to share the photo(s) in a number of ways including:
• Send to photos (pdf or jpg)
• Email (as pdf or jpg)
• google drive
The UI for the app has already been created in photoshop. Design with pixel level detail is very important.
• Code must be written in Objective C
• Code must be clear with comments in English
• No hard coded strings: Separate for localizing
• Final delivered asset is an Xcode project file with the entire app functioning with no warnings or errors. All code CANNOT be reused for another project and 100% ownership is transferred to me once the payment has been made.
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4787 pour ce travail
Hi I have rich experience with OpenCV. You can find opencv job history on my profile. I have perfect experience with OpenCV. Please check my profile. Thanks. Gong
Hi, This is Gaurav, Writing on behalf of Team Sphinx. We are one of the rapidly growing Mobile App Development Company based out of New Jersey,USA & Pune,India. We have developed more than 200+ iPhone and And Plus
Hi there, I'm a mobile applications development team manager and a developer myself too, and I'm very interested in your job post involving these skills. We have recently worked in iOS/Android/Windows Phone apps de Plus
Hi Thanks for your valuable time. :-) Just reply with 'Yes' and We will come up with a. Detail project plan with our comments/queries. b. Best-feasible-real COST & TIMELINE Latest Apps : [url removed, login to view] Plus
Hi, 100% Completion Rate!!! I will make your app perfectly. I have rich experience for the development of mobile app. Please check my work history on Freelancer and below apps, then you will realize my professional s Plus
Hello, We are one of the hottest Mobile App Development venture established in India with global presence & clients across the globe. We have a pool of 100+ experienced professionals. We are recognized as top 1000 com Plus
Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement and I have great experience in handling -Native: iOS, Android (Objective-C, Swift, Java), PhoneGap, JNI, NDK (C/C++),Cocoa, Cocos2d game engine, OpenGLES, Plus
Hello sir. I am a passionate mobile developer with 5+ years rich experience. Before felling in love with mobile apps, I had worked extensively with objectiveC, XCode, Java, C++ to have a strong grip on OOP and design p Plus
100% SATISFECTION WITH HIGH QUALITY OF WORK I having 4+ years experience in iphone & andriod app developments with and exsilent team with QA Technical Skills: - Experience working withProgramming Languages-Android Plus
Hi, Dear. How are you? I just read your description twice again and applied with my skills and experiences. Confidently I am sure that my skill sets and experiences are ideal match for your project. Even my curr Plus
Hi, Greetings of the day , I read your job post and willing to work on that project. I promise you to give best of my services and make your project complete before the time . Please review some of my recent wo Plus
Dear Sir, I have read your job post carefully. After reading your post, I'm surely believe I am able to satisfy you. I'm interesting in your job. I have much experience in developing the iPhone apps and OpenCV. Plus
hi sir I’m a full time developer in freelancer.com. I read your specification in fully. your project description is very suit for my skills. I can finish this project in a short time. If u hire me I can provide a g Plus
Thanks for your posting. I am 24 years old,but I am a talent full-time(15h per day)freelancer. I have rich experience in Image processing ,transferring and sharing field. I have developed almost similar project bef Plus
Hi! Sir. I am a professional image processing and computer vision developer. I have the experience in image processing and OpenCV for 5 years. I can do the project by Python and OpenCV. I have already developed the Plus
HI, if you are skilled you can do it yourself ;) I am not native ios dev but can use unity to do it for android and ios devices, I am not sure will do all but image processing even without opencv can do :) If you Plus
Respected sir, i have a team of more than 5 talented experts who are already working on projects like this, so believe i can help you because i work in a company who is continuously making products using raspberry pi a Plus
Dear Hiring Manager A great team is here for your service!! I have gone through your requirement our team is capable of doing your job with 100% quality with satisfaction. I can start your important project right awa Plus