We are looking for a freelancer to develop a mobile game using Construct 2, to facilitate IOS, Android and Facebook (among others) publishing. We don’t have a specific story in mind and are open to your suggestions. The story, however, must be interesting and encourages the player to be motivated to see what happens next. The game must have the following features:
- The game should be designed such that it can be played with one hand. It should be easy to learn, but difficult to master. Start with easy rounds, then progressing to increasingly difficult rounds, expandable to adding new levels and new challenges.
- Ad supported, but also has the option for the player to make in-app purchases to get extra rewards. The game must be exciting on its own, and have in-game rewards. However, players must not have to make in-game purchases to have fun. The design should be such that players must wait before getting additional rewards. Example the player has limited lives, wait to get a refill or can purchase additional lives.
- Should have positive reinforcement to encourage players to play more. Example, praise player when they have successfully completed a level or stage
- Integrate with Facebook and other social sites to make sharing easy. Should also enable player interaction, making it possible for friends to help advance, for example, to give player a new life.
- The game should be structured into individual stages…example every 10 levels is one stage.
- Display high scores to give player something to beat. Players can notify their friends if they beat the level high score.
- Offer in-game tips and “help” to prevent frustrated players.
- The images and background should be bright colors (red, orange, yellow, etc., and need not be original image. They can be royalty free images.
Please provide ideas you have for the story for the game, and provide examples of games you have designed. We are looking for someone to have a long term relationship, and this will be the first of many games.
Thanks for looking!
We stated that the game should be developed using Construct 2. We are flexible with this requirement, however, and are more interested in the features described.