Application that Demonstrate the the capability to identify when the user switches from a driving to a walking
state based on Pedometer if available and accelerometer events.
1. Should work in background
2. Use Pedometer if available
3. Fallback to Accelerometer if Pedometer is not available
4. UI is not important, just to demonstrate and debug the feature.
5. Pack as Cordova plugin and have sample Cordova application.
6. No need to count steps, just use the information to detect walking state.
7. No need to detect driving state, will be triggered manually, just need to detect stop
driving and start walking.
8. OK to detect walking state in some reasonable delay (like 20 steps/30 seconds)
9. Should be reliable minimum false detection of walking state.
10. Should be efficient as possible with battery consumption
11. OK to offer only to one platform
See more info in the attached document
36 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1128 $ pour ce travail
[url removed, login to view]'s me you are finding for. I have read your project with great care and I am sure I can do a perfect job for you. I have a experience in this side. If you hire me , I can provide top quality within your timelin Plus
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks