This project is for sessions across APAC
The Knowledge Engineers is looking for consultants to work on a major project. We are looking for specialist consultants who can deliver 1-3 x 90 minute workshops per month for individual client companies through 2016. The project will be highly advantageous for your CV / company credentials due to the nature of the project sponsor.
The project is a half day workshop focused on mobile which has two consultants working on two areas:
• Mobile measurement
Each element will be 1-1.5 hours of presentation and discussion with a major client in your market.
The chosen consultant in each area will prepare some recommendations in advance of the session, with a time allocation of 1 day for pre-work. The recommendations will be based on high-level analysis of current client performance in either UX or mobile measurement.
For example, the consultant might be provided with measurement data which will allow them to assess if mobile advertising is being correctly tagged and captured; or if it is being attributed appropriately. Based on this data, the consultant will create some recommendations for improvement. Generally, there will 3-5 recommendations at a relatively high level, but backed up by specific analysis related to that client.
The brief and data available will vary dependent on the client brief for each session.
For both elements:
• Highly practical, hands on experience of working on either UX or Measurement for major companies
• The ability to relate challenges the client faces with similar clients the consultant has worked with
• Experience of presenting to C-level client stakeholders
• Experience of relatively sophisticated digital categories like travel and ecommerce /shopping
• An understanding of different measurement platforms, including GA
• Understanding of tagging and techniques with the ability to identify deficiencies in this area
• The ability to deep dive into data at a specific point in the customer journey to make recommendations for improvement measurement problem and actions, do some segmentation etc. What expenditure is required etc.
• A strong understanding of attribution methodologies and application to different client business categories
• The ability to rapidly assess key consumer pain points of the clients mobile experience, and compare them to best practice in the category / market
• An understanding of testing methodologies the client could deploy in order to test
• An understanding of how to use measurement data where necessary to demonstrate UX issues
• An ability to relate UX optimisation to business goal improvement
• You will have an initial briefing call with the client and TKE
• TKE will provide you with the relevant data relating to the clients measurement structure or current mobile UX performance
• You will be asked to interpret that data and make some top level recommendations on how the client can improve in either mobile measurement or UX
• You may have subsequent further briefing calls/email correspondence with TKE as part of the pre-work process
• You will produce a short deck (20-30 slides) presenting your recommendations to deliver to the client as a prompt for discussion. The deck will be reviewed by TKE in advance of the client meeting
• You will then have 60-90 mins to discuss those recommendations with the client and agree on an action plan on what they can do. (either 1 hour for UX or 1 hour for analytics depending on your specialty)
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $14888 pour ce travail
Hi, This is Gaurav, Writing on behalf of Team Sphinx. We are one of the rapidly growing Mobile App Development Company based out of New Jersey,USA & Pune,India. We have developed more than 200+ iPhone and And Plus
Dear Sir, We are working on Web, iPhone, iPad and Android. We have large team of that skills with designer. We have checked your requirement and we are interested to working on it, would like to see wire-frame for m Plus
Hi Thanks for your valuable time. :-) Just reply with 'Yes' and We will come up with a. Detail project plan with our comments/queries. b. Best-feasible-real COST & TIMELINE Latest Apps : [login to view URL] Plus
Hi there, Hope you are doing good. We are syneotek, our client's testimonials say all about our work. This is bhimashankar with "syneotek software solution" company with highly skilled and experienced professi Plus
Hello! My name is Nick and I'm a web/ui/graphic designer and illustrator!I do for you this project quickly and efficiently! See my portfolio! Thank you for attention (example site [login to view URL])
Hello. I have lots of completed shopping, booking , Dating projects , and have experiences with more than 3 years. I will proof my skill to you. Please discuss about your project. [login to view URL] http Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. Today Your job posting has caught my attention because I’m keenly considering your job post including these skills. I have excellent experience in UI/ Plus
Hi, I am Jay from Quadrant Technology. We are a Startup and SMB development and marketing Studio. We work with entrepreneurs and business owners to design, develop new business websites, web applications, help them wi Plus