Small application required to connect to an existing Soap based API and perform media upload.
Must perform the following:
- Login Screen (Authenticate User)
- Retrieve Lost Password Screen
- Fetch and Display Scrollable List/Grid of Jobs (Will need ability to filter list based of several criteria being passed to API)
- View summary of job (Display basic information returned from API)
- Select local media from device and batch upload to job with progress indicator via HTTP (Audio, Video, Photo)
To expand on the project brief we will provide a flow chart, wire frame mock up (PSD Format) for all screens in the application and the artwork (logos) to those who we shortlist for the project.
Required Screens :
- Login Screen : Our logo at the top (Username/Password with Remember Tickbox) along with a "Forgot Password" button.
- Forgot Password : Field to enter email address and a submit or back button.
- Dashboard View : Display users name at the top right of screen with thumbnail from API results. Then a scrolling list of items returned from the API (ID, Title, Summary, Icon/Thumbnail, Status). Also to have a pull down to refresh and a dedicated refresh button at the bottom of the list. When a user presses on a list item the detailed item view is opened.
- Detailed Item : Display Numeric Item ID, Title, Summary, Icon/Thumbnail, Status, Activity, Upload Button, Back Button
- Upload Screen : Title displayed on the top of the screen and a "Add Media" button that allows them to queue up media from their device or to capture new media. Once they have queued the media they press either "Confirm Upload" or can "Cancel" and return to the Detailed Item screen. When the user presses "Confirm" display a secondary dialog if not on wifi that they may incur additional charges from their carrier with a "OK/Cancel" button.
- Upload Progress Screen : Display a progress indicator of the upload of total files.