We have developed an iOS app that is to be released. Meanwhile, we would like to make an Android version of the app that performs all the functions of the iOS version.
Introduction of the app: [login to view URL]
The app mainly store users' events (share events) to and load them from Google FireStore database. Most of the controllers (pages) are tables. Interested parties should be familiar with Firebase, tableView (List View), calendar, form building, etc.
The iOS version is now available for beta test on TestFlight. Interested parties please contact us and provide your email. We will then invite you to download the beta iOS version for evaluation.
Here are some requirements of the project:
(1) The graphic and layout of the Android version should be as similar to the iOS version as possible. The layout should be compatible to all Android smartphone screen sizes.
(2) The Android version would share the same Firestore database and users' authentication record with the iOS version.
(3) We will not provide the full Xcode project file. But we will be provide the functions needed to fulfil for each controller and all the query functions with Firestore.
(4) The Android version should be compatible from Android 9 to the most updated version.
The app contains the following elements:
- Login View: Login with Firestore
- Registration View: Save users’ data in Firestore and local
- Calendar View (with one dynamic Date Cell, one dynamic Date Header): Loading one table and one collection with data fetched from Firestore
- New Event Form: Add events in Firestore
- Edit Event Form: Add, remove or edit events in Firestore
- Message View (with one dynamic Table Cell): Loading one table with data fetched from Firestore
- All Group List (with two dynamic Table Cells): Loading one table at a time with data fetched from Firestore
- Group Event List (with two dynamic Table Cells): Loading one table at a time with data fetched from Firestore
- Setting View (with 4 sub views)
- New Group Form (with one dynamic Collection Cell): Saving events to Firestore
- Edit Group Form (with one dynamic Collection Cell): Fetching, editing or deleting events from Firestore
Besides the IB actions in the controllers, the Android version also needs to fulfil the following functions:
- Push Notifications (with OneSignal)
- Sync app events with Android Calendar
- Fetch Phone Contact from the Android phones to match with users’ database in Firestore
- Message Counter on the tab bar and the app icon
- Dark Mode supports
- Google Adsense
Output files: We need the project files with all the source codes and resources that could be published on Google Play Console for beta test, and Google Play for the final release.