This enhancement is made of several tasks that ultimately make two deliverables, the updated Android app and the updated angular MEAN/MERN website for showing data from the database used by the android app.
At a high level, the application has trainer and learner users, they attend sessions and record different types of data at each session.
A task breakdown is listed below which we can work through with our JIRA project. More technical task descriptions can be provided. I can provide the code in advance so you can estimate the whole budget in more detail
1. Add new FSP, course and sessions objects to app code and database
2. Edit Angular component to only show add new learner buttons in session 1 and 2 for course type Financial coaching
3. Edit Angular component 'boardgame style snake' to display a different snake image and different steps (1-6)
4. Alter learner profile component to have a 4 new dropdowns and two text inputs based on dropdown selection; modify 4 dropdown selection options; store in database; add translation resource entries (without translations)
5. Alter learner checkin questions array for new course type 'Financial coaching'; add translation resource entries (without translations)
6. Change trainer's Training group list page to show course completed on session 6
7. Add new audio assets and translations to app (will be provided)
8. Config component add new dropdown and show / hide based on the user story conditions 'Play Mode Course Type'
9. Add events for when dropdown is changed to populate data based on the selected course type
10. Modify the populate test data button to send the currently selected course type to the populator service
11. Modify mockdata populator service to create a subset of existing mock data
Angular MEAN/MERN website
12. Update data service to include new country in array
13. Add new filter to filter component to filter course type to global filters
14. Remove columns and change some label names on data tables on 5 components
15. Remove columns and change some label names for csv export 5 components
31 freelances font une offre moyenne de 35 $/heure pour ce travail
Hi, I have experienced MERN/MEAN web development with AWS and I can create your project. could you please initiate the private chat to discuss more regarding the specification. Thanks Seema-P