Create an app with phonegap that will interface via API to a website that are already created.
The APP will utilize localstorage and GPS
The App interface will have a few simple pages:
- MAIN PAGE: customer will be able to search ingredients, personalize the results, and choose a profile
- PROFILE PAGE: select, add, edit, delete the profile name
- LOCATION POPUP: (1/5/25/50 miles radius using GPS or choose a city)
- SEARCH RESULTS: two different lists, one with images and one not (restaurants and recipes)
- for each results: save, like, dislike, hate
- make API call to gather information
- display up to two lists (feel free to decide how):
- restaurant: a list of restaurants that matches the criteria,
the distance in miles (API will return the LAT+LONG of the place, the
math needs to be done in the APP itself) and the address
- recipe: a picture (when available) and a title.
- each entry will have:
- an action button that will show a list of options: SAVE, LOVE, LIKE, DISLIKE, HATE (dislike and hate hide the entry)
- a rating result (5 stars)
- RECIPE DETAILS: shows when clicked on list. when available the details are:
- image, title, list of ingredients, description, link to a page. rating, action button, current status
- RESTAURANTS DETAILS:
- title, address, link to MAPS, link to website, rating, action button, current status
- LIST OF PREVIOUSLY LOVED/LIKED/DISLIKED/HATED/SAVED restaurant or recipes
The developer will have to provide a well documented phonegap code with instructions on how to compile as well as a working android working app. If possible do not use any non free 3rd party plugins.
The app will have to be bug free and work on all major phones also on older phones and tables. When the GPS is not supported the GPS options should be hidden and it should default to city/state and they should display instead of the distance in the "more" section.
Anything entered should be saved so the next time that the app is open, the "checkboxes" will be remembered and the "input box" will be already automatically filled. the main page will always be a button and only when personalization is selected the input box is submitted, but the radio buttons are always submitted (unless they are both checked)
You can look at the current APP GNOCLU on the android store, it only has restaurants for wilmington NC but is a good start