We need a Shader allowing to specify one color per orientation of an object's faces :
- leftColor (faces that are turned towards west)
- rightColor (faces that are turned towards east)
- frontColor (faces that are turned towards south)
- backColor (faces that are turned towards north)
- upColor (faces that are turned towards the sky)
- downColor (faces that are turned towards the ground)
The attached Shader allows that but in an incomplete way : the main problem is that in this Shader the camera seems to be taken into account in the rendering calculation. We want this to be removed so that the Shader behaves independently from the camera. Only the object's position in the 3D world should be taken in consideration.
Also please take notice that this Shader will be used in Unity mobile apps.
Décerné à :
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 211 € pour ce travail
We are professions artist team, we have more than 8 years experience, are looking for interesting projects. We are looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. [url removed, login to view]
Hi i have worked with shader programming but its not a guarantee that we always get success,i will try my best to make the shader work as expected thanks