I would like you to build an event search and notification (based on user interests) android app (similar to Meetup app but more simpler and lighter)
Top level features -
- User registration with OTP SMS/email verification
- Search for events and filter based on location
- View events from search list, RSVP -yes/no and option to Invite friends through SMS/Whatsapp/Email.
- Option to like/dislike and comment on an event
- Provide Push notification to user about events of his interests.
- User should be able to view history of events attended in his profile
- Integrate with Google Analytics
Basic wireframe mockups are ready. Will be shared later once things are finalised.
All in all, it wouldn't be more than 6-7 screens, hence shouldn't take too long to create and develop.
High quality work is necessary in all the steps from UI design to the development. I am open to hearing ideas/suggestions from you. I will like to work in a structured manner: Mockup, design of the different pages, implementations of the different functionality and test. I have a couple of other projects in the pipeline and I am looking forward to building a long term relationship starting with this project.
Please get in touch only if you have done such apps in the past and would be able to meet aggressive timelines.
Thanks in advance.