Goal is to build a device that will record conversations, save them on the device, and sync to an iOS based.
The battery life needs to support ~3-4hours of conversation recording (ideal would be 6 hours)
Form factor will be important and will need to be somewhere in (65mm x 35mm) range.
Some thoughts on what a POTENTIAL (Please improvise) solution can be,
1. The core processor would be an ESP32, which has both BLE and WiFi capabilities. Also it has a good community driven libraries. (The bare module is 1.9cm/2.6cm in size)
2. Add to it another set of LiPo -HiPo, based on need, charger.
3. Add a storage SD slot
4. Battery like: [login to view URL]
5. Another great way would be to use an NRF5x that would be much smaller and more power friendly. [login to view URL] for size reference
Attached some info / calcs for the above.
Steps and milestones will be:
0. Sourcing the NRF52DK, I2S microphone
1. Program for mic and NRF52 to record voice
2. Program to save recorded data to SD card as byteStream
3. Program to send data from SD card to BLE target device
4. Add battery and charging circuit for testing
5. Build final schematics if 1-4 work as expected
6. Build PCB as per dimensions agreed upon
7. Prototyping of the device at a fab house, as per fab house actuals
8. 3-D printed case, as per fab house actuals
9. Test and final deliverables
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de $754 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, I am an highly skilled board designer who has over 17 years experience on complex, multi layers PCB design. I can provide you with service from schematic entry to PCB Layout.I can also provide the prototyp Plus
Dear, I am an Expert and Experienced Developer. I have read your project description and its very clear to me. I am 1000% confident for the project. I have ever done similar project. Even you can check my Reviews and R Plus
Hello! How are you?! I have 10 years experience as an electronics pcb design engineer! Please check my profile to see several of my projects. I have the experience and know how to help you asap! Have a great day!
Hi Sir, We have the ESP32 CHIPS with us and we can do this kind of project for you. Lets talk to us on this project. We are professional engineers and developers who do such projects from the last eight years. Plus
Dear Sir, I am an electrical engineer with 19 years experience in this area . I am interested in your project : [Electrical Engineering Project] Build a bluetooth enabled voice recording device Please send a Plus
hi how are you i have good experience in this files, i can give you good quality work within your time. text me so that we can further discuss this work. thanks
Hello, I believe I could answer the product development needs of your project in terms of both design and hardware development. I have experience, especially in wearable product development so I have lots of experie Plus
Hi Thank you for posting your project. I am a talent embedded system expert that has rich experience for developing many prototypes and products. Especially, I am very familiar to ESP32 and nRF52. And, I have sever Plus
Hello, i have read the details provided..please contact me to discuss more on the project deadline and some other few things
Hi Hope you are doing good!!! I have gone through your requirements and I a sure you that I can do this for you as I have more then 5 years. Feel free to sms me. I available for you according to your timings. Plus
I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details
i am a professional electrical engineer i have years of experience of microcontroller and aurdino and i can complete the desired work before the time limit and minimum of your buget just
Hi there, We would like to work on your voice recording device. About Us: We are a Design Company, specialising in developing products for consumer, medical, kitchen and Mechanical Industries. Portfolio: h Plus
Hi there, my experience for BLE based devices is like this: - ESP32-WROOM based smart chair monitroing and loging device(for 3 month) : ultra low power mode using ULP module embedded in ESP32 - NORDIC NRF52832 B Plus
We can work like the milestones specified by you in the requirements but will take weeks of time to complete all the mile stones