Develop a grid system UI on iPhone
We would like to build a
A grid system should have the following features:
- Cover: first photo /video as background, overlay a title at the bottom.
- Content made of a list of items. An Item can be a text, photo or video.
- An item should consist of a starting position (x, y), width and height.
- Item can be dragged and dropped to other position
- Grid system:
• One row consists of 6 grids
• Text fills up one row
• Photo occupies at least 2x2 grids
• Video occupies at least 4x2 grids
• Margins between two items
• Can be edited with text editor (basic functions: text style, alignment) or deleted
• Can be resized, cropped or deleted
• When the width reaches the border, photo will fill up the whole row, same width and height as the photo
• Same as photo, except cropping
• Auto-play video if it is the first video in view (optional)
1. Choose photos / videos from gallery
2. Create page with magazine layout
3. Can add text, multiple photos / video. Newly added items are put to the top of the item list.
Device: iPhones ( No need to support tablet)
Programming language: Objetive-c
If 3rd party library is used, make sure it has MIT or apache license.
UI only. No server code needed.
Hi, 100% Completion Rate!!! Until now, I have completed all project as successful. I will complete your project too as successful. Please click my profile to check my work history on Freelancer, you will be sure I am Plus
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $10028 pour ce travail
Hi Dear i can fulfill all the requirements regarding UI and functionality of the app. I am an experienced Mobile App Developer having good skills in iOS, Android, XML, JSON, php and .Net technologies. These a Plus
Hello, I am Akil Khatri i am really interested to work on this project, I can start the work now , and can provide the best services from my end. Please come on chat to discuss more about the project. Regards, Plus