I. Project description
The company will provide customized Android smartphones for hotels in Paris including a city-guide, international calls and pre-loaded apps.
Smartphones will be placed directly in the hotel room.
Smartphones are Samsung Galaxy S6, S5 and S5 mini and should keep Knox security.
Devices will be handled by a MDM: XenMobile (Citrix).
II. Custom ROM
1. Custom ROM purposes
The ROM consists of 3 customized homepages and 1 customized lock screen:
- Homepage 1: integrated app “City-Guide” (see homepage 1 in appendix 1)
- Homepages 2 and 3 consist of existing apps organized into categories (refer to appendix 7) + 1 app developed allowing the user to delete his personal data (pictures, login on social networks, etc.)
- Permanent launcher on both homepages: Phone, Google Chrome, Camera and Google Maps
See all pages on the tree view attached named “Tree view”.
English and French
Choice is made when unlocking the screen after accepting the terms and conditions.
Lockscreen is a fully customizable page with:
- Picture in background
- Name and family name of the user coming from the API of the ERP of the hotel (check-in info)
- Welcoming text
- Terms and conditions: tick box and validation button with a link to the detailed terms and conditions
- “> Slide to unlock” info
Lockscreen is standardized without name and family name :
- after any check out
- if any anomaly occurs when escalating the info from the API
After the Smartphone is unlocked for the first the time by the user, the mention ‘Hi, “ disappears.
See lockscreen in appendix 6.
Launcher consists of 4 Apps: camera, google maps, phone and web navigator.
On the phone app, 2 buttons are placed in addition to the numerical keyboard:
- Information: list of all destinations included in the package (landlines and cell phones), destinations included can be different from an hotel to the other
- Phone shortcuts to the concierge, restaurant, SPA and reception
5. Erase data
The app « Erase data » will delete:
- pictures taken by user
- historical and recorded data of web navigator, Google Maps, Uber, Currencies, Google Translate, Citymapper, Ratp, Skyscanner, Capitaine Train, any game
- logins on social networks apps (facebook, instagram, twitter), Trip Advisor, Spotify, Youtube
- call log
User will confirm « Yes » or « No » before the erasing process.
- Install / delete any app
- Access to settings (except hotspot)
- Access to notifications
- Send text messages
- Know his phone number (number hidden when calling)
- Create any folder
- Use his personal SIM CARD
User can access to the option « hotspot » to share the Internet connection to other devices either by accessing to the Settings App if possible or by creating an App for this function.
8. Homepage 1 City Guide: Permanent categories
- Welcome to our hotel
“Welcome to our Hotel” contains pictures of the hotel and the list of services.
Restaurants are organized by type of food with a first function to locate the whole list (see appendix 2).
- What’s on?
What’s on is a list refreshed at least twice a week with events in Paris: concerts, festival, art exhibitions, etc.
No categories on this list, events are listed then user can click for more details.
- Travel tips
Travel tips type are listed in appendix 4.
- Tickets (museums, river cruises, etc.)
Tickets are listed as in appendix 3.
For any type of activities, the user is redirected to an external URL on the web navigator belonging to our partner.
9. Homepage 1 City Guide: Temporary categories
The 3 temporary categories will change every two months and begin with:
- Top 5 Paris Markets
- Best Cafés
- Top 10 Brunch
A function will locate the whole list.
Please read also the files attached :
- Tree view
- Back office requirements
- Interfacing with hotels ERP
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 16136 € pour ce travail
Hello Hope you are doing great. We have check your requirement. we are ready to develop the application. Please come to discuss Best regards jemil rathod conception i