I need someone to build me a Google Street View (GSV) style 3D viewer or similar to [login to view URL] This must be built in Unity and must be available cross platform (responsive).
Viewer must be able to
- Load multires panoramas from an existing cube structure that we have
- Place panoramas in a 3D grid (world) as per supplied json file (coordinates and panorama URL provided) and allow navigation.
- Navigation from one panorama to the next, WRT position in world. Similar to GSV navigation with fly through affect
- Ability to manually deactivate navigation between some of the panos
- Ability to change location of a panorama in world
- URL based location specification
- Ability to use 3D headset for navigation between panos and viewing panos.
- Ability to add information spots to specific coordinates.
- Built in ability to measure point A to point B.
- Interface to align a 2D map with world.
- Ability to preload panos
Please only bid if you have a deep understanding of unity, webvr and the ability to complete this project within 30 days.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1264 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, Greeting from my side, I would like to apply for this job, Create a Unity based 3D viewer and we will make it as per your requirement, as described in your Job details. Let me introduce our self, I an Plus
Hello, Greetings!! We have been through your project description and understood that you are looking to develop Create a Unity based 3D viewer We are delighted to inform you that we completely understand the Plus
Greetings from iNAK animation [login to view URL] having lot of experience in design,game development,app [login to view URL] having huge team of professionals in game [login to view URL] having own team in design,modelling,animation,text Plus
Hi, there. I've much interested in your project. I've experienced in Unity3D and 3ds Max so I'm sure I can complete your job perfectly. I hope to work with you. Thanks.
Hi I saw your project and it's catch my eye. I'm interested in this project. please contact me for further details for this project.