I have a commercial website developed using classic [url removed, login to view] with masterpages, .Net identity provider and [url removed, login to view] navigation controls. The website has 10 pages of functionality
• login page
• Home page after login with static brochure type messages
• a redeem points page containing 2 dropdown list box, 2 date and time selection boxes and 2 numeric data entry fields, upon entering data in the redeem page, user is transitioned into a confirm page, if user confirms user is redirected to a separate page with directions to a facility and ability to print a voucher and also a Google map is displayed with the location of the facility
• A history page that display a list of parking transactions and running total of points awarded. Also displays voucher information where user has redeemed points and contain buttons allowing user to cancel a voucher that will not be used
• A profile page where typical name, address, phone, email data is collected
• A register your loyalty card page where user enters a loyalty card number and confirms the card is registered
• a Change password page
• A register for site page where user enters email, username, password, secret question & answer
This site shall be converted from classic [url removed, login to view] to responsive (full fluid grids or responsive with defined break points for mobile, tablet and laptop will be determined later). The primary target will be mobile devices. No native code will be used this will be a mobile web site.
Give the site is designed for laptop only currently, assume there will be necessary modification to break up the current layout of date elements to create a better client experience on mobile devices.
Assume Angular JS version 1.x or 2.0 will be used along with other necessary open source libraries.
The new Angular mobile optimized web site will use JSON web services to access CRUD operations on the server component. CRUD operations are not part of this estimate - a separate team will handle the modification of existing services to support the mobile web site.
The final 3 selected bidders will be given access to a dev site in order to see pages. Include examples of how you would tackle our project, explaining the issues that you would address and giving examples of how you would develop the project. Credit will be given for suggestions that will help speed up the user experience using your skills. You should also give examples of previous project that are similar
I need an estimated bid for this work that will be included in my bid along with an estimated time to complete. Your bid should be plus/minus 30% of the actual estimate once you have access to the dev site. NOTE - WE HAVE NOT BEEN AWARDED THIS PROJECT AND YOU BID WILL BE CRITICAL INPUT TO THE FINAL BID WE MAKE TO WIN THIS EFFORT. WE ARE ON SHORT LIST OF 3 VENDORS.
Assume payments for services will be made based on achieved milestones of development activities producing working code that can be tested.