Listener Guided Audio Book.
The ‘audio experience creator’ (myself) will create a text file, called the story file, containing all the relevant information (as well as assets (eg MP3, images, etc)) for the audio story.
The story file will provide the application with the relevant information for how to play/speak/present the story to the listener.
The story file will contain two main types of information: SCENE information and PATH information.
A scene contains no listener interaction and simply plays/reads the audio and displays the image.
A path contains options which are to be read/played to the listener and then receives input from the listener (via touchscreen) or RNG before proceeding.
The app will need to:
1. Load the story file
2. Dynamically display (and stretch/centre) supplied static images on screen (if no image specified, use black background).
3. Play MP3 audio with audio controls to be shown. (Maximum of 2 stereo MP3 tracks at once)
4. Read aloud written text (using the Android TTS) with audio controls to be shown. (Maximum of 1 stereo MP3 track and 1 Text-to-speech instance).
5. Display list of user choices (these are contained in the story file) at each path section
6. Determine and process user’s selected option (from item 5) using touchscreen.
7. Where specified in the story file, use a random number generator (RNG) to automatically determine which list option to proceed with. (Story file will contain probabilities for each option)
Summary of key functions/performance:
No audio clicks, pops or stuttering (including when SCENE, PATH or audio tracks/voices change.)
Must be able to correctly play audio if/when the screen turns off/locked.
Parse story file (a basic .txt or XML file)
Play audio files (mp3) during SCENEs and PATHs
Ability to fade in/out/mute/loop audio based on story file
Provide basic media controls (play, pause, fwd, volume, next SCENE, back SCENE)
Read SCENE/PATH text aloud (using TTS)
Display interact-able key words for PATHs
Display static (background) image per SCENE/PATH
Include RNG for automating PATH choices
Temporarily store PATH choices (RNG and user selection) during the course of a story.
Further information will supplied to the successful freelancer.
Décerné à :
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 586 $ pour ce travail
I'm a full time freelance android [url removed, login to view] been through a steep learning curve in this field and now i can successfully proclaim that android is my [url removed, login to view] developed numerous number of apps for the play store, Plus