Note: We are looking for someone who is physically located in USA and willing to relocate to Dallas, TX.
Seeking a top-talent 3D Character Animator who has a deep passion for games, especially in mid-core mobile space, who is experienced in creating amazing high quality animations for very dynamic characters. This position requires someone with expertise in efficient game rigs and how to make amazing key poses to bring creations of kinds to life. Will need to be an expert in crafting animations and getting them working in the Unity engine. As a Sr Animator, you will likely be the animation champion of a game, and will drive additional animation resources by forging benchmark work that represent the gold-standard for a new franchise.
● Supports team in all animation efforts, working closely with programmers, designers, production, and everyone else on a tightly-knit game development team
● Build/Maintain high quality character animations for our project
● Coordinate and take part in the design of early 2D or 3D elements during pre-production: storyboard/animatic/previs, gameplay prototyping, fake footage, blocking, etc.
● Help develop and maintain animation standards for the project.
● Supporting/Creating a character pipeline that can lean into customization or modularity.
● Drive quality and style standards for additional animation development with outsource partners.
● Full animation pipe expertise. Take an unrigged static character model all the way to animating in the Unity engine
● 5+ years prior professional experience as a 3D animator developing games (Preferably worked in Unity engine before)
● Ability to quickly rig and animate a variety of characters and creatures for real-time use in the Unity engine.
● Mastery in breathing life into characters of all shapes and sizes.
● Excellent blocking skills that allow for rapid results in early iteration and testing.
● Highly collaborative. Experience working with other artists and can take the lead on strike teams, features, or art lead projects.
● Takes initiative and will help create and maintain a vision for a game, understanding that following through with memorable game experiences is a team effort
● A passionate, performance-driven self-starter
● Good 2d skills, but a mastery in 3D animation.
● Experienced in creating Style guides, Brand guidelines & other necessary documentation
● Be passionate, and love the games you are helping to create. Understand the market and the broad audience that we are reaching, and be able to create artwork that continues to grow and evolve in that space.
● Actively seeks out additional ways to learn and grow.
● Flexible, and adaptable to changing and evolving needs of a live product
MUST have a portfolio with work samples that illustrate your expertise in your craft, and have hipped quality games in the mobile space.
Valuable Additional Skills
● Mastery and deep understanding of Unity for mobile game development
● Photoshop (or equivalent) painting mastery
● Interest in player behavior and player experience, with a solid understanding of how character assets in games drive collectibility
● Deep mobile market knowledge
● Ability to work with internal and external artists and outsource companies
● Ability to create 3d character artwork by taking all the way from start to finish (in engine)
● 3d animation skills in 3dmax/ Maya or similar 3d software
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 265000 $ pour ce travail
Dear Hiring Manager, I have carefully gone through your requirements for 3D Character Animator - Unity Exp Android & IOS app development. I am the expert Mobile app developer with great experience in the field you men Plus
hello do you want to buy a game i made it for my client but he hired any other developer due to timeline of project so i have a complete game on cocos 2d Ball fire game : [login to view URL] working perfect c Plus