I already have designs (in .xd) and I would like to have an iOS native app (xcode file) as an output of this project.
Please only respond to this project if you have experience with developing iOS native apps and you are interested in building premium user experience.
This project is MVP, but I have extra functionality in mind, so if everything works out, there will be following phases in future.
Motivational app helping users to get points for good habits and achievements, and then spend those points on rewarding themselves with things from the wishlist.
The target audience is primarily women in their 20-40s, motivated to improve their health, fitness level or habits.
A user will set up some goals for themselves: habits (recurring items), e.g. "Walk 10000 steps every day) and projects (one-time thing) - e.g "Run marathon" and rewards in points for each task. They will also set up a wishlist of things they want to do or to buy (rewards) and set up price for those rewards. Once they collect enough points, they would be able to treat themselves with the reward.
App will be internationalized in future, so the architecture should allow easy translation and language change
User data, storage
In this version all the data will be stored on user's end and there is no need to store their points data on the server, but in future versions we might need to add backup functionality.
Login is also not needed for this version, but I expect that in future we will add Facebook/Google login and add user authentication.
There are 5 main screens:
1) "Earn" - where user logs their habits/achievements and earns points
2) "Spend" - where user spends earned points on items from the wishlist
3) "History" - where user can see the history of earning/spending and delete some items if needed
4) "Settings" - where user can set their name, preferred language (only English for now) and push notifications
5) "Add item" - (technically there would be 2 of those - for "earn" and for "spend") - where the user adds a new item - sets its name, #of points, one time or recurring, uploads a picture
User journey: first time user
1) User installs the app. On launch there is a prompt asking for user's name. Then the Earn screen (empty state) is launched.
2) User taps "Add new item" and adds a new item
3) User gets a feedback (dialogue: "Nice! Now you will be earning points each time you log this item. Now let's decide how you will spend those points">"OK"> user is taken to Spend screen (empty state)
4) User taps "Add new item" and adds something
5) User gets a feedback (dialogue: "Great! You will be able to treat yourself once you have earned enough points. Track your achievements daily, earn and spend points! Enable notifications to stay on track">"OK">Push notifications prompt)
User journey: returning user
1) User launches the app. Earn screen loads.
2) User taps the item they have done today (e.g. "walk 10 000 steps = 5 points")
3) User gets feedback (vibration + "good job" dialogue - see design)
4) If it's a recurring item, it gets highlighted (see design), if it's one-time thing, it disappears
5) Points count is updated (+5)
6) User goes to "Spend screen" > same interactions as 2-5
7) User goes to "History" > items for last 30 days are displayed
8) User decides to delete 1 item from the history. Dialogue ("Are you sure?" > "Record was removed" - see design) is displayed, points count is updated.
9) User goes to Settings: they can change their displayed name, language (currently only English) and enable/disable push notifications
Milestones I'd like to have (we can discuss)
1) Prototype (click-through screens)
2) Functionality (points, dialogues)
3) Edge cases, UX brush-up
4) App done, ready to upload to Appstore.
Dear .. I’ll be glad to handle this for you as an experienced iOS developer . Looking to exceed your expectations with my outcome , as I’ll not consume your time with copy/paste proposal . To demonstrate my qualifi Plus
31 freelance font une offre moyenne de $298 pour ce travail
Greetings! How are you? I am an iOS Swfit3.0 4.0 5.0 & Android Java Expert as well as React Native app developer and I am pretty much sure that I can exceed your expectation. [login to view URL] Plus
Hi There, Thanks for your valuable time. :-) Please check below points : 1. I already have designs (in .xd) and I would like to have an iOS native app (xcode file) as an output of this project. Please only respond t Plus
Hi. This is Qi-Feng Jin from China and I am an experienced iOS app developer. I would like to discuss the project in detail and then estimate the exact time and cost for the project. You can visit my profile pag Plus
Great! How are you,sir? Thank you for visiting my proposal. I've just read your job post carefully and much interested in your project and I am sure I can complete this in time perfectly as you want. I have been creat Plus
Hello!!! How are you today? I am very interested in your project. I have read your project description very carefully. I have developed many mobile android and ios apps for 6 years by now.. I would like to work with yo Plus
Hello, Hope you are fine there. We have checked good experience with Mobile App projects and the reason we came across here to give the best output to your project with supreme quality. We have developed different Plus
Hello Sir! I read your job posting carefully and am very interested in your project. I am a full stack developer with great experience and skills in Web/iOS/Android development for over 10 years long. I've always Plus
Hello, I have read your project description carefully and I feel confident to complete this project. As I have good expertise of Mobile app development, I can provide perfect result to you. 2 Screenshots are no proble Plus
Hi Hope you are doing well. I have reviewed your requirements and we can implement all of your requirements with high quality work. We have developed hundreds of apps and here are few of them. Plus
Hello There, I am Working in iPhone app developmenet from last 7 years and working and ObjtiveC, and Swift both. Please provide your complete requirements and features of the application . Please check my Plus
Hi!I'm very happy to have a chance of bidding your project. I am an excellent developer in this industry. If we work together, I will satisfy you fully. Please give me 10 minutes of yours and share your work more detai Plus
Dear client. Nice to meet you. I've read you project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting your reply. Warm regards.
Hello, I have 8+ years in developing Iphone and Ipad apps. My skills include OpenGL ES, Cocoa Framework, XCode, iPhone SDK, Cocos2D, Master Databases (MySQL ; SQLite), Geolocation (MapKit), PhoneGap, JAVA, Andro Plus
Greetings! I am skilled mobile apps developer in Android studio and xcode programming. I have worked on the many project and apps are active in market. I have mix of experienced which makes me different from other Plus
Hii there, I have read your job description and I can definitely help you with 100% satisfaction My Self Ashish Dhameliya. Sr. Mobile App Developer. We always work hard to maintain 100% job success scores with po Plus
Hello, Nice to see you. While I read your description, I was excited due to feeling that I would be able to satisfy for your requirements in this job. I have rich experience and expertise to develop various kinds of mo Plus
I have developed more than 85 mobile applications in Android & Ios. I have build a similar project in my past experience.I have developed apps for almost all the major industries. - I have developed such as: *OPENV Plus
I have experience of 2.5+ years in iOS development. Available to work any time, also available for remotely work. Able to working in 1. iPhone 2. iPad 3. Swift 4. Objective C 5. Xcode 6. UI customisation 7. UI design Plus
Hi My Name is Akshay I have 5 years of experience in Android and iOS both I am going to be the ideal choice for your project. I have completed below listed projects. Android: 1. [login to view URL] Plus
Hello,sir. How are u? iOS senior developer is here. I've just read your job post and much interested in your project. I have been creating high quality and excellent iOS apps for 6+ years using Swift and java. Here Plus