This is a very interesting application to develop and the first in a chain of several such apps to be developed for the overall project.
1. You will be required to sign an Intellectual Property Agreement upon Award
2. Upon successful and satisfactory completion there are opportunities for many more projects for you in related areas.
3. You must be committed to deliver on time, please don't overcommit. We expect you to be available for live chats during our working hours (PST) for discussions, demos, testing [login to view URL] after hours are possible to be more flexible with your timezone.
4. you will be provided with a downloadable SDK for the wearable device, which runs on Android 6.0. The SDK provides libraries for all the AR related functions in the project.
5. We cannot provide the device to you. For testing we will need your code and transfer it to the device on our end for testing and troubleshooting purposes
6. Specific details of the device will be disclosed upon AWARD only
7. Project will be delivered on two milestones as indicated in the attachment and funds will be released accordingly through Freelancer
FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS - PHASE 1
1. Please review the attached image for a workflow of what you are expected to develop by way of an Android app that would be embedded on the wearable device.
2. The basic steps are
a) Scan a barcode on a product (SDK of the wearable device provides barcode reader library that must be invoked by the app)
b) Invoke a REST API (this will be provided to you) with that barcode. The API provides a JSON response from a MySQL database with an array containing the product tasklist.
c) Accept that JSON response and using the libraries provided in the SDK, display the tasklist in the same sequence as in the response on the display of the wearable
d) Use the SDK provided libraries to detect hand gestures (on device) and voice commands to step through the tasklist one by one in sequence. The display must show the current step the user in working on with a highlighted background
e) Wait for a specific hand gesture (on device) for the user to indicate a SUBMIT. The SDK provides the library to sense such a gesture.
f) when this gesture is received, the app needs to made a second REST API call (will be provided to you) to submit the results to the backend MySQL database.
g) Initialize everything on the app for a new session.
3. To be very clear, your development needs to be focused only on the app. The MySQL and REST API from the MySQL database will not be required for you to be developed
https://www.freelancer.com/u/itBoss1227 Hi I am very interesting your project. Already I made many VR/AR apps using Unity. Once you contact me, You can see my old project urls. My target is 100% success job. Re Plus
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de $825 pour ce travail
Hi. I am a senior android developer who can make the app you want as well. I have developed so many apps before and have full experience with all skills your job requires. Please open chat with me so we can discuss Plus
Hi Joy, Greetings of the day .!! I have reviewed you are looking to develop an application which can scan barcode from the hardware device ( please provide the name of the wearable device ). I understand after re Plus
Hi, Hope you are doing well! I am mobile expert and have experienced a lot with Android app development. This project is very interesting for me and perfect fit with my skills. I am available now and can start immed Plus
We have 100+ games and apps on iTunes App Store and the same number on Google Play (Android Market). Expert in iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Facebook, Web, Mac and Windows apps and games development. AddonVision info Plus
[login to view URL] Hello, Good morning. Maybe I'm the best candidate for your project. Many clients who worked with AR contents developers in Europe and Eastern Asia call me, because of quality an Plus
How are you? I have read your proposal carefully and I have the confident that I will complete project on time. As you can check my reviews and portfolio on my profile page, I am passionate developer that have the st Plus
Hey, I am ready to help you on ongoing project but please share with me exact and more requirement to start working on it. Please if possible come on chat for further details discussion to start working on it. Plus
Hey There, After reading your description, We are sure that our team can definitely help you with the requirements of the job. Square Pixel is an experienced company with a team of 22 in house developers with 6 y Plus
As a self-employed, reliable, and highly experienced Freelancer with expertise in iOS/Android mobile app development, I am certain you will find my skills and talents to be of value. With this in mind, I invite you to Plus
hello,sir. I'm a professional programmer with 6 years of experience. I've already done this kind of project before. If you award me, I'll implement all of your requirements in a short time. Augmented Reality Applicati Plus
I not only meet, but exceed all of the requirements for this project. I can assure you that, if given the opportunity, we will be successful and you will reap great satisfaction. I never apply to a job that doesn’t mat Plus
soy una persona emprendedora con mucho talento me caracterizo una persona polifuncional ya que puedo hacer muchas cosas y las que hago las puedo hacer muy bien soy joven yestoy preparado para comenzar a trabajar