Reposted as the previous developer took our money. These are some clear rules. Please do not bid if you are not willing to oblige by them.
- All transactions will be done through Freelancer.
- No milestones payments will be released until the project is completed, in the Apple Store, and we have the source code.
- Do not post fake portfolio items, we are onto it.
- We will not consider anyone with no rating, so don't bother if you don't have a freelancer rating.
- Portfolio must have example of use of the Google Maps API
Hi, we require an iphone application to compliment [url removed, login to view]
Basically this site is a tool for finding cheap (happy hour) deals in your local area. You can search for venues with a certain distance of you postcode. The application is very similar, except it will take advantage of the features of GPS on the mobile phone.
The app has been designed already, with screenshots available to the winning bidder. The app must be able to hook up to our website database to both read and write data. The main features of the app will be:
- Firstly Map will show displaying deals in area (using Google Map API). App should be able to use GPS in order to show “My position” (user optional)
- Users must register their email address and specify their age to be able to use the app (must be older than 18)
- Australia Only at this stage
- Users can filter the results on the map / there should also be an option to view as a list / text view (closest at the top)
- The deals shown should only be the deals available on the current day
- Users can filter: Date, type of deal, time, location
- Users can vote on a deal (up or down)
- There should also be a full page view of the deal
- There will be a pub crawl widget where users can add deals to a pub crawl. Deals are sorted by time. An Alarm will sound x minutes before the deals ends to remind users to move onto the next pub.
- Users can also add deals
- User can also edit and extend deals that they are the owners of
- App will have “splash” image/advertisement (when app starts)
We have full access to the database, and can provide and even edit it if required.
Photoshop files of the design will be provided.
iPhone specific essentials:
- App should work on iPhone 4 G, 3 GS and 3 G phones
- Support for multi-tasking (4 G and 3 GS)
Other essentials :
- The code should be commented, easy to follow and follow coding/naming standards. Must use Objective C
- We will own the code after the work is completed.
- Once completed we will probably go ahead with an Android app as well
- If we are pleased with your work we will require more work in order to implement updates and functions.
- Papa Wheelie must be listed as the developer on the App store.
- 2 weeks beta - after delivery, we need 2 weeks of testing. If any bugs/flaws are fund during this period - dev should correct without extra funding. Final payment will be made when we are happy with the app
We will provide more information to the winning bidder. We will only select bidders that have a portfolio items to show.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $2061 pour ce travail
I am a mobile developer with Three year mobile development experience and over all eight year java(j2ee, J2se), SEO and php(Magento, joomla and Dropal, HTML5) development experience. I have already developed lot of mob Plus
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...
Hello, thanks for inviting us to bid on the project. Please see your private message. Thanks.
Hello, I'm Paulo Brito; I am a candidate to create an animated video to advertise how our website works. I am newly graduated in Communication Design and Audiovisual Production, my experience is still small, have alr Plus
Hi there, Do not judge us by the ranking or the reviews(Feedback)only because we are very much new at this bidding portal. Extensive Technical skills, Innovation, Quality-consciousness, Reliability and Cost-Effec Plus