I require a Joomla / Joomla Mobile expert to do the following for an existing Joomla website:
1) Redesign the home page for the existing site, adding new buttons and "hot" areas to link to other parts of the site (the graphics will be provided);
2) Create a new "login" button on the left-side navigation bar on every page (button will be provided and put in the library;
3) Create a new, separate page for “login”; the login area would have an additional feature: “i forgot”, so that users have the ability to retrieve a forgotten password (login is the user’s registered email address) and an “i reset” option so that users are able to reset their current password to something more memorable and personal (these features already exist as Joomla extensions);
4) The creation of a new series of (empty) pages under the section “EU Affairs”. The pages are:
o Technical and safety
o Business and International Market
5) Create a mobile version of the entire website, which will be a smaller, shortened version of the original. This will be a separate Joomla website created next to the existing one. The current website is a total of 12 pages. All the design will be provided. The pages will be delivered empty, as the client wishes to fill in the text themselves. The mobile version would have no Flash to accommodate iPhones, but video elements (mov files) or static graphics (easier for users to download) instead. Otherwise it is exactly the same.
IMPORTANT: there needs to be code added to the main site index page which detects the size of the user's browser window, which will automatically send the user to either the full-size or the mobile version of the website.
The website can be seen on: [url removed, login to view]
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $197 pour ce travail
Hi, We have gone through your requirements and can do this task to perfection. Please check message for more details. Thanks Veebe