Writing an Iphone Application that allows users to primarly browse through company categories like insurance companies, police, mobile telco providers etc to find their phone number and make a call. In addition, new companies can be added or removed, company details such as phone number(s) can be altered or a note can be added any company. Furthermore users are able to add companies to their favorites list for quick access.
requirements and notes:
- UI, graphical design and company data will be provided on project start by us.
- needs to be programmed in Xcode with code compatibility for iOS 4.0 and up (ipad compatibility is a nice to have)
- All categories, companies and its fields needs to be stored in and retrieved from a local SQLite database
- after completion and acceptance, both the source code and the ownership of the material will be transferred to us. The submitting and uploading to Apple's Appstore will be done on our end.
- (MUST HAVE) Users should be able to browse through list of categories (eg. travel insurance, car insurance, government, doctors, hospitals energy companies, etc.) retrieved from a local SQLite DB
- (MUST HAVE) Users clicks on a category and the companies will be listed in the new view.
- (MUST HAVE) Users are able to add a new company within a category and specify (name, phone number 1, phone number 2, notes field)
- (MUST HAVE) Users can click on a company and a new view appears with more details (phone numbers, button directly call, notes field)
- (MUST HAVE) Users can edit all of the fields (phone numbers, company name, notes)
- (MUST HAVE) Users can set a company as a favorite that will be listed in a favorites view
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de €136 pour ce travail
Hi, we are very interested in your project and can do it well. Please see the message we sent to you in "Dashboard"->"My messages". Thanks.
Friend, Thanks for posting. We have good REVIEW, EARNING, FEEDBACK too. 100% Client Satiesfaction Ration. We have checked requirement in details and ready to move ahead. Have a look on PMB for bid. Plus