This project is for a simple iPhone app. Design files will be provided for all screens and assets. The programmer will need to build and test the app and once approved provide files so that our team can launch on app store.
All code/program files will need to be provided to us once app is approved.
The app is a simple calendar app. with calendar using standard iOS functionality.
Screens will include:
- Loading screen - shown briefly while app opens
- Calendar widget showing the current month, with upcoming events highlighted (usual - current day one colour, day with an event another colour), scrollable through to future months.
- Day view, that shows the appointments for that day (will usually be 1, but may be more). This will show when a user taps on that date on the calendar view
- tapping on an actual event will bring up the event details - including name of event, time of event.
- An "add event" screen/function, that is triggered by a button on the calendar view, that has various fields, including start date, end date, time, description, and alert time (which can be set up to trigger an alert either 1 day, 12 hours, 1 hour or 15 min before the event).
- note events will need to be able to be added with alerts over multiple days - eg. an event might be added with a start date of the 1st and an end date of the 5th. We will need this to have an alert each day for that event - effectively adding 5 separate events with one "add event" function.
- an information/about screen that has information about the business locations. This information must be easily update-able if more business locations are added.
The app will most likely have the options across the bottom, in typical ios style. The options will be calendar, add event, about/settings.
Please do not bid for this project unless you are sure you can complete this over a 1 week period after receiving design files.
Quote the word "ABCD" in your response to show you have read the brief.