I am a PhD student at the university of Newcastle (Australia) and I want to create a website and linked smartphone application to supplement a research study I am conducting with adolescent boys.
The study involves increasing physical activity and improving muscular fitness through structured strength-based activities provided through school sport. I want something interactive and engaging for the boys to help motivate them and provide them with a sense of healthy competition.
Within the 20 sport sessions being conducted the boys will be wearing pedometers (step counters) to monitor the total number of steps performed during the session. This provides an overall measure of physical activity. At the end of each session the boys will be recording their step counts. As well as steps the boys will also be completing fitness challenges, the results of which they will be recording.
I want the website/application to do the following:
- record and store session step counts
- record and store session fitness challenge results (eg number of push ups completed)
- allow the user to review their progress/improvement over the course of the 20 week program
- provide a graphical representation of results (eg bar graph)
- convert step counts into energy expenditure (simple calculations exist already)
- convert energy expenditure into equivalent energy of food items (eg cans of cola, cheeseburgers, fries etc)
- allow users to compare their results against the group average
- allow users to compare their group's average results against the average of other groups (there will be seven separate groups in total)
Ideally the website can be the platform with the bulk of the functionality (eg the displaying of results) and the smartphone application can supplement this by allowing users to input steps and fitness results which will feed into the website.
An app/website with very similar functionality (but perhaps on a larger scale than I require) already exists as part of the worldwide 'global corporate challenge'. For an idea of what I require the website is [url removed, login to view] (it also has a linked Iphone/android app)
23 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 4517 $ pour ce travail
HI, We are interested to discuss this opportunity further, Kindly check your PMB for more information and revert, Looking forward to hear back.
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Thanks®ards Vishal chouhan