2. Design GUI for mobile application
3. Support and enhance applications to ensure maturity in the markets for products on the iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, PSP, Palm and other emerging mobile platforms.
4. Create application prototypes with new features or entirely new applications on current and future mobile platforms.
5. Prepare all developed programs are properly documented.
6. Perform tests across multiple devices using prescribed testing applications.
1. Graduation in Com Sci, Multimedia, IT, Com Eng or related course in computers and management sciences is basic
2. A 3-5 year experience as a an application programmer in .Net mobile, J2ME or any of the languages currently used for mobile web development ie Blackberry, Iphone, Ipad, etc is an advantage
1. Logical and arithmetic skills required.
2. Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
3. Ability to learn and support new hardware, software and operating systems => active, enthusiastic and openmind
4. Have interpersonal skills
5. have 3-5 experience in mobile programming
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1695 pour ce travail
Dear client, Thanks for your posting. I've gone with your specification and having healthy experience in FaceBook, I-Phone, I-Pad, i-Pod Touch, BlackBerry, Android, Symbian APPS/GAMES, Flash and other mobile apps as Plus
ChormeInfotech is a highly MOBILE defined company based in Noida (Delhi) that only leads the mobile application solutions for (iPhone/iPad/Android/Blackberry/Samsung Bada) for our customers. For your better understa Plus
we are the iPhone developers team, having vast experience in the iPhone/ iPad apps development, we have developed more than 100 apps for the different clients. We have higly skilled, energetic, hardworking, professiona Plus