I need an iOS app (for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) developed. It will be a simple list-based app with text displayed after the user makes the selection from the list.
1) user taps app icon, list of entries/options opens
2) as user types the first few characters of the list entry name, list dynamically shrinks to match what's been typed in so far (pretty sure this feature is built into Xcode already)
3) once the user sees the entry they want, they tap it, and the text associated with that entry is displayed on screen, with scrolling as appropriate to accommodate large (~1 page) of text
4) a simple back button to get back to the main list selection screen
5) exit button to close the app
6) app is delivered to me as a *skeleton* that contains no list entry data or associated text data, but contains placeholders in the code where list entries can be added along with their associated text data. Additionally, I want to be able to choose the icon and the app name after it's delivered, so those things need placeholders as well.
7) code needs to be flexible enough to add an unlimited number of list entries and associated text data (although i'll likely only need about 300 entries)
8) app is delivered as source code, compilable with a standard installation of Xcode
9) author forever relinquishes all ownership, interest, and copyright to said app/source code in exchange for the contracted development price
23 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 432 $ pour ce travail
Hi Im a very good Objective-c Programmer and Im sure I can create your app for you in no time at all please feel free to contact me for samples of iPhones app Ive written and Designed.
Hi There, I have one year experience of iPhone apps development and like to take this project. It's just a piece of cake of me. We can talk more detail if you are interested :)
Mobile Application Developer, approx. 3 years of experience in mobile application development and normally 200+ iphone/iPad apps developed in last 3 years.