iOS app (for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) developed. It will be a simple list-based app with text displayed after the user makes the selection from the list.
1) user taps app icon, list of entries/options opens
2) as user types the first few characters of the list entry name, list dynamically shrinks to match what's been typed in so far (pretty sure this feature is built into Xcode already)
3) once the user sees the entry they want, they tap it, and the text associated with that entry is displayed on screen, with scrolling as appropriate to accommodate large (~1 page) of text
4) a simple back button to get back to the main list selection screen
5) exit button to close the app
6) app is delivered to me as a *skeleton* that contains no list entry data or associated text data, but contains placeholders in the code where list entries can be added along with their associated text data. Additionally, I want to be able to choose the icon and the app name after it's delivered, so those things need placeholders as well.
7) code needs to be flexible enough to add an unlimited number of list entries and associated text data (although i'll likely only need about 300 entries)
8) app is delivered as source code, compilable with a standard installation of Xcode
9) author forever relinquishes all ownership, interest, and copyright to said app/source code in exchange for the contracted development price
24 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 467 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I had a look at your application and i am sure that i can provide the app at your satisfaction.Please refer your PMB for more details. Thanks and Regards, Amar
I am ready to take over your project. The description is fully understandable and I have done already similar projects already. Please have a look in your PM for more details.
Hi I am a professional iOS apps developer with 3+ yrs of experience. I can get this work done ASAP as you need. Let me know when can i start the project.