We have an idea for a simple iPhone app. Please read FULL job description here, requirements, and instructions to make sure you may qualify as a fit before responding.
You must have experience with the programming languages listed below. This is to develop a simple app for the iPhone platform from iPhone OS4 and above. From there it would eventually be updated for additional iOS applications which would mean additional work.
You must also have programmed iPhone apps using the touch/tap/swipe feature (like you would use in a "flick" motion or "swipe" motion like in fruitninja).
More information on the app will be available upon signature of an NDA, and we will discuss then via a Skype interview in the next few days.
When you respond to this post include the pass word 'Simple' in the very beginning of your post otherwise your reply will be deleted and our budget for this is under $500. Include links to apps you have created using the touch/tap/swipe feature.
This app does not require animation, but basic graphic design for the background is required so you should provide this. If the app is successful, we will use you to build more features.
You must have at least a 4 start rating and 100 billable hours plus strong English skills.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C, C Programming
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
We have a much stronger elance profile under our name 'greenpost' and excellent feedback if you care to check.
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 414 $ pour ce travail
"Simple", Hello, I had a look at your application and i am sure that i can provide the app at your [url removed, login to view] refer your PMB for more details. Thanks and Regards, Amar..