Our company is looking to develop a small educational app with the following features:
• Approximately 150 Flashcards with Text and Images
• App will allow user to use Review mode and Quiz mode
• Review mode will be a simple flashcard protocol--ie. view flashcard question - tap screen - view appropriate response
• Quiz mode will take a random sample of flashcards ie. 30 questions
• App will display the flashcard question
• App will listen to user response and do a speech to text evaluation against correct responses
• App will score the response as correct/incorrect and keep track of correct/incorrect responses
Additionally we would like the app to keep track of a user's quiz scores in a historical database.
We would like the developer to use our remote Xcode Server to develop the app. We will maintain all files etc. on our remote server and the developer will login using Screen Share/VNC to develop the app using Xcode.
We are not in a rush to complete the project and we would like the ability to make changes as the project develops.