A company requested to do a demo on iPhone Apps, the project have two phases, phase I will be demo and we need to show some concept on our proposal; phase II is actual production. At this Job, we mainly focused on Phase I first.
The apps is designed for an internal company to prompt their products and events;
1. Splash Screen, when the apps launched will show the splash screen and until user tap anywhere then jump to main menu.
2. Menu Screen; with 5 tab and navigation bar on top.
2.1 Event List; First Tab
2.2 Product; Second Tab
2.3 Photo Gallery; Third Tab
2.4 Contact; Fourth Tab
2.5 Location; Fifth Tab
1. Event List Tab
- Simple Table view with 5 Levels
- Show the event name
- Tap on each table row can alter row text
2. Product Tab
- Advanced Table View with 5 Levels
- Advanced Table will show Image at 1st Line Left, Price at 1st Line Right, Description at 2nd Line
- Tap on each table row can alter row text.
3. Photo Gallery Tab
- We will load certain images, e.g. 10 images
- User can swipe left and right to go back and forth view
- Click on each View can prompt a individual message; e.g. Assign a unique ID for each image
4. Contact & Location Tab
- Just only 1 Simple View Only, just put a different label is ok
Attached with simple structure; above Demo do not required any actual data so developer can put their own testing data and ensure the workflow is works then ok.
- Source Code Required
- Able to complete on before 6 Apr 2011.
- Please PM for any question