These are some clear rules. Please do not bid if you are not willing to oblige by them.
- All transactions will be done through Freelancer.
- No milestones payments (except a small payment to get the program started) will be released until the project is completed, in the Apple Store, and we have the source code which we will OWN.
- Do not post fake portfolio items, we are onto it.
- We will not consider anyone with no rating, so don't bother if you don't have a freelancer rating.
- Portfolio must have example of use of the Google Maps API
I need a whole package made that we use for a mobile snack food company with more than one store
It will be a website an iphone and android app that the consumer can order and pay from and the store owners can use to deliver their snack and notify the client that the snack is delivered. This program also uses uses gps and consumer feedback etc
There is a full spec sheet attached please read it and there is also a quote you need to put in your message to me so I know you have read the specs of the program it contains my name (hint)
This is an important program and we need a quality product
iPhone specific essentials:
- App should work on iPhone 4 G, 3 GS and 3 G phones
- Support for multi-tasking (4 G and 3 GS)
Other essentials :
- The code should be commented, easy to follow and follow coding/naming standards. Must use Objective C
- If we are pleased with your work we will require more work in order to implement updates and functions.
We will also need 2 variations to this program ( not included in this but extra if we are happy with your work) one with a few more options of products to buy and one that is a little more basic than this one
I have 3 more apps to develop this year so I’m looking more a long term business relationship
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 6722 $ pour ce travail
I'm able to search highest number of web sites and would be able to find out all the clients details within a short-while. After editing smoothly .would be able to submit in honor to BUYER/BUYERS