I am currently looking for someone to help me and my team build a game for both iPhone and Android devices. We are based in London, England.
I'll get straight to the point and try and keep things really short and sweet, understanding the specifics i require through this manner will be very attractive and will increase the chances of you being hired.
- The game we are developing shares a very similar multilayer component to hit mobile social game from OMGPOP: Draw Something.
- You MUST be able to develop this multiplayer component for us with literally no help using Couchbase Server Technology, exactly the same way Draw Something did it.
- This includes connection with Facebook, challenging friends from Facebook using asynchronous multilayer, inviting friends from Facebook and posting in game news & notifications to user profiles via Facebook.
- The multilayer component differs from Draw Something as we will offer up to 6 players to play in one game.
- And once again, I cannot stress this enough: You MUST be familiar with Couchbase Server technology in order to complete this project!!!
This is a hugely complex project for some, for others it's as simple coding "Hello World". I would prefer a person with the kind of skill that fits the latter.
Up for it? Hit me back!
16 freelance font une offre moyenne de £3675 pour ce travail
See our portfolio, we have completed many iphone / android apps. We have completed over 300 jobs with highest completion rate. We are also gold member on freelancer.
Hi Izzy! Thanks for the project. Our team is interested to discuss it in more details. We have implemented many iOS and Android game apps. Please, review PMB for details.
Hello. We started to develop a simplier version of drawsomething as a side project, since we loved the game. Please read my PM for more details on our tech perspective. Thanks