Project is 80% finsh 20% work left . i need a developer that can work for our projects long terms.
Brief synopsis of the application:
• A singleplayer/multiplayer chess game
• Features additional obstacles provided to increase complexity.
• Game Center to provide the ability to offer multiplayer functionality.
• The application uses the Stockfish game engine to provide single player AI and general game functionality.
• Relatively straightforward UI with ‘fake’ 3D perspectives
What is completed:
• Single player and multi-player functionality
• Game Center implementation
• Communication of remote moves through Game Center
• Overall application structure
• Lots of other in game features
What is required:
• Finalise the two player functionality including maintaining ‘current player’ state
• Implement the mock 3D UI
• Implement the obstacle feature
All UI elements will be provided and there will be no requirement for any design level input – the scope of this project is purely limited to development. Full project plan and requirements specification will be supplied to the winning bidder.
I am looking to build a relationship with overseas developers as I have a constant stream of work that requires fast turnarounds within tight budgets something which is not always achievable in the UK. I am an iOS developer so I am well aware of the work involved - I simply do not have the time to complete it.
The winning bidder will be provided with access to a Github repository where it is expected that updates will occur daily. There will be no need for any communication other than email but it is imperative that applicants have a sound grasp of the english language.
Please provide a breakdown of costs where at all possible (although I appreciate that this is difficult given the limited scope). An indication of timeframes, availability and a hourly rate would be extremely beneficial for this proejct and any future projects I may have.
Good Luck guys
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $400 pour ce travail
For me Game development : Its best to see somebody is playing the game which you have developed and next to you is praising for the concept.