APP TO REPLACE A HOTEL KEY CARD COMMONLY GIVEN AT MAJOR HOTELS TO GUESTS WHEN GUESTS CHECK IN
1. Design a smartphone app (Android, iPhone, Windows) to pick up hotel key programming so one can replace the hotel key using their smart phone app.
2. The hotel front desk scans the smartphone same as they would scan the hotel card and the app is then activated same as the hotel key card to open door.
3. Since the smartphone can’t be inserted into the door slot or swiped through the magnetic strip swiper, the activation by the smartphone app needs to work by waving the phone in front of the door.
4. The hotel scanner determines how long and from when to when the hotel card key is active. This information also needs to same with the smartphone app. Once the smartphone is activated it needs to have the same activation parameters. For example: active from Tue 9am to Wed 12 noon.
5. Please tell me how you would do this and how much would the programming cost?
6. Please do your own homework but my research indicated that Major hotels presently use RFID but seems like the technology is going toward NFC. Here is a link for you to please review before you give your bid: [url removed, login to view]
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $719 pour ce travail
dear sir, we can really intrested in ur project and we ensurred you we can provide you world class project in a very short period. pls see the pmb. thanks