We are a new start-up, with a genesis project in the vein of mobile reality gaming. Our intent is nothing less than to change the way people interact with their world through their phones and to that end we need to find the right people with like-minded ambition to augment our team's skills.
We are looking for candidates who are team players, able to take initiative and are results-driven. Those selected should be reknowned for their attention to detail, integrity, personal responsibility, working under pressure, being a team player, and of course, passionate about video games, and bringing innovation to gameplay programming.
The selected candidate must clearly and easily communicate technical information, presented in a manner that all team members will understand. Finally, the incumbants must be driven by results and autonomous.
Expect to be working in a close-knit, multi-discipline team focused on creating a compelling long-term player experience from the ground up, responsible for building and populating a large and dynamic world.
We are looking for people who's Responsiblities will include filling the following roles:
· Augmented reality programing
· Actively participate in the development and improvement of the UI framework
· Act as a technical expert with regards to web technologies to find the best technical solutions to problems faced by the team.
· Have to cut-out and integrate assets provided by the art team while remaining conscientious of the performance and memory limitation of the platform (smartphone).
· Architect and optimize frontend systems for surfacing game data for a large-scale online real-time system.
· Develop custom frontend applications to extend and support the game from the Web.
· Integrate 3rd party functionality such as payment and customer support services.
· Develop backend tools to manage and maintain game to web services for different environments.
· Maintain and improve game launcher functionality.
· Write code that adhere to good web security practices.
· Develop, integrate and maintain software branches, environments for development.
· Review business requirements working with other team members
· Perform a technical analysis of requirements
· Produce a solid, detailed technical design
· Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
· Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
Programming languages: iPhone/iOS, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, Objective-C
A work style that is extremely detail oriented
Strong communication skills
· The video game industry
· Developing with Augmented Reality (Preference given to applicants that possess this)
· GPS and notification functionality
· Nag screens
· Randomly generated instances
· Unique account creation and ID generator with respective local data storage
· Streaming video and audio to devices
· Event-driven programming
When responding be sure to include your resumé and any examples of your work, links to your website or apps you've published.
Additional information to provide in your response:
1. How soon are you available?
2. How many hours per day, and on which days, over the following couple of weeks can you commit?
3. Please provide us with a list of your top 3 reference app’s and describe for each:
a) what particular aspects you did, i.e. design, build, support, etc?
b) total cost for the project to do it.
All successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Ideally you will be able to communicate via Skype and shared screencasts; as well as face-to-face meetings (local is ideal, but we are willing to work with exceptional cases).
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4511 pour ce travail
Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
Hello, Expert mobile application developer. Please refer your PMB for more details. Thank you.
Hello. I have been developing many mobile games for more than 5 years. I have a high skill in Android SDK, iPhone SDK, HTML5, PhoneGap and so on. If you select me, I will help you faithfully. Please check the pm Plus
Hi, I come across your post regarding Mobile Augmented Reality Game. I feel that what we do might be a great fit for you. Please check PMB for further details (examples, etc). Looking forward to hear from yo Plus
Hi, we understand the scope of your project. Please check PMB for details from our end. Thanks.
hi, i have great expertise in iPhone application and game development. i also have a great team of iPhone,android and other mobile plateform experts. i can complete this project very [login to view URL] see the pmb. thank Plus
My name is Eric, I represent Appeal Soft [login to view URL] an IT solution and services company with our global delivery center in India. Appeal Soft is a leading software services & consulting company, with a str Plus
Hi, we're a US based group of freelancers that definitely have the skill sets that you are seeking for this project. You can view some of our portfolio below, and you can also learn more about us by visiting our websit Plus
Hello My name is Mozammil. We are a development, design and marketing firm located and operated out of the United States, specifically in New Jersey. Please review your inbox for further details pertaining to your p Plus