--For ROCKSTAR mobile app UI designer eyes ONLY--
What does it take to be a ROCKSTAR designer?
You have to be dedicated, creative, take initiative, responsive, goes the extra mile,
care about the project and client first, and contribute to the success of projects?
Sounds like YOU- Read on...
*FIRST, CAN YOU PROVE YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR?
*YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERION:
1. You have at least an average of 4.0 our
of 5 rating and above
2. You have an ***WOW-ME***
profile/portfolio (If you don't have a portfolio
please do not apply)
3. You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
4. You are not an agency or a representative of an agency!
5. You have an exceptional command of the English
language... like you can speak the "Queen's English" :)
6. You take PRIDE in your work
7. You must be able to create milestones and deliver
upon each one!
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION.... PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Now let's rock this!
Your job will be to design, update, and tweak a robust geo-location
productivity app. You will need to design for all styles of iOS devices
Design should cater to business professionals in the age group of 28-45
Retina quality design is a must! I need different versions
that I will be heavily testing. I'll know immediately what
works and what doesn't.
For the right applicant, I'm willing to mention your name
in the credits section.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous work
(focus on UI, if possible)
2. A rough guideline as to how you will deliver
3. In the subject of your application, write: KISS APP
4. Tell me why you love what you do
I'm looking for a long term relationship that can be my go-to Rockstar for creating amazing app products that makes an impact on people's lives.
---->JOIN THE MISSION & APPLY NOW!
Main Skill: Programming & Databases
Additional Skills: Mobile Applications
Industry Experience: Computer Software
[url removed, login to view] do you love your work?
[url removed, login to view] inspires you?
[url removed, login to view] do you want from a client to make your work more effective and enjoyable?