I am in need of a custom mobile app developed quickly (less than one week). Basically, the app is going to be the same type of app as the popular LOGOS QUIZ app. Whoever applies for this job MUST MUST MUST have a strong UI background. Additionally, I would like all applicants to be able to provide all the assets (buttons, keyboard, etc.)…the last contractor I hired simply went on Google images and copied and pasted these horrible-looking, low-resolution assets into my app…I need someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to creating nice buttons, backgrounds, etc.
Here’s a quick rundown of what my app needs to have:
-There are going to be nine levels. Each level will have 33 questions. Basically, an image pops up on the screen and the user has to identify what the image is by typing it in via a custom keyboard that looks exactly like the one Logos Quiz uses. I don’t want the standard IOS keyboard. If users are stuck and don’t know the answer, then they can use up to three hints. More hints can be purchased via In-App purchases. I would like NINE initial levels, and then a tenth level and eleventh level created separately so I can release these two new levels later on in a future update of the app. 10 hints are provided when the user initially downloads the game, and the user will earn an additional hint for every five questions they answer correctly.
-Also, this app is going to have iAds. I need iAds to appear on the bottom of the screen throughout the entire game.
-This app also needs to have a PRO UPGRADE version available via In-App purchases…the PRO UPGRADE will have these features: Users will receive an additional three, MULTIPLE CHOICE questions per level. The pro upgrade will also reduce the number of correct answers needed to get a hint from 5 down to 3. The pro upgrade also gets rid of iAds and gives the user 75 free hints once they purchase the pro upgrade.
-This app needs to have CUSTOM nag screens, not the standard IOS nag screens. I’d like a nag screen to appear every 11 questions that urges the user to buy the pro upgrade of the app. Also, if a user runs out of hints, I’d like a nag screen to appear urging them to get more hints.
-This app is going to have a point system…users get 1000 points for each correct answer, but lose points if they have to use the hints.
-I’d also like Facebook and Twitter integration so that users can post their high scores AND be able to ask their friends what a given image is…this app needs to be almost exactly like Logos Quiz is and it needs to have the same functionalities too. (Game Center and achievements as well).
In addition to all the above, all applicants of this job MUST be able to help me get this app submitted to the iPhone AND iPad app stores!!! I would also like you to help me release the later updates as I described above. I plan on making a whole series of quiz apps, and I need a developer who is willing to work with me on future projects as well, so please don’t apply to this project if you aren’t willing to work on future projects too.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW ME A “HELLO WORLD” APP SO I CAN SEE WHAT YOUR SKILLS AND UI SKILLS ARE!!!!
The job consists of
- create a good looking quiz app.
- submitting the app to App Store
- the app is to be in iPhone version
Payment: 20% released to you now, remaining 80% released to you within 48 hours after the app is approved by App Store
1. Serious bidders only.
2. You should have at least 1 or 2 apps selling on App Store.
3. Long-term partnership is important. Do not bid if you're not interested in working together again.
LOOKING TO SPEND NO MORE THAN $400 ON THIS!!
PLEASE REPLY BY TYPING "YES, I READ YOUR ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE REPLYING TO IT" this is because many applicants don't even bother to read the entire posting before responding.
14 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1014 $ pour ce travail
Company having team of enthusiasts iOS developers & designers, iOS UI designer and all of them having more than 4 years of development experience. I am sending you my portfolio and queries regarding the app via PMB.
"YES, I READ YOUR ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE REPLYING TO IT" Hi, Ready for start immediately. Already developed similar application in past. For more detail see PM.
YES, I READ YOUR ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE REPLYING TO IT This project is most like my app: Chinese Word Cross [url removed, login to view] Waiting your message!
"HELLO We checked your posting in detail and based on that we are ready to do work as per your budget and timing and we are ready to discuss the things with you