We are looking for a programmer to develop a native app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. We will provide you with all content and screenshots of exactly what each screen should look like. For a full list of requirements please see the attached word document.
This app must have the following functionality:
1. The app must have client-server functionality so that we can update images and text content available in the app on all screens easily via the server without having to use a programmer.
2. The app must have client-server functionality so that we can add advertisements and nag screens via the server easily without having to use a programmer.
3. The design must be flexible so that we can use a programmer to modify it for other companies without having to redesign the app and at a minimal cost.
4. The design must also be one that can pass Apple's app approval process.
5. we need to be able to do this without having to pay a monthly licencing fee for software.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1502 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, I have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected and I am sure you will not be disappointed if you give us th Plus
Hello, We are an experience team of Android and iPhone developers, pls look into our pm for more info
Hi, I come across your post regarding iPhone + iPad + Android mobile application. I feel that what we do might be a great fit for you. Please check PMB for further details (examples, etc). Looking forward to Plus
Hi, we are the best freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. We can develop your desire project within timeline. Get the perfect support and service at here. Read my Plus
Hi, we understand the scope of your project. Please check PMB for details from our end. Thanks.
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason [url removed, login to view]